NEPA Staff
Pick up your copy today!
-Proserpina Glaedwine
Editor-in-Chief

Attachments

• The Ashbury Times October 2014.pdf
    646.2 KB · Views: 279
Dear Goodman Vox,

I noticed recently in your article where you advised a frightened child concerned that her parent could be a necromancer to gather information before contacting the constables. I would humbly submit that no delay, if such a concern is legitimate, is acceptable. I would also point out that any suspicions of necromantic activity can be reported to any member of the Order of the Scarlet Dawn for investigation, should one not wish to bother the authorities. We are very thorough and take all investigations of necromantic with the utmost seriousness.

With all respect

-Cedric Fruvous
Order of the Scarlet Dawn, House Nemesis

Cedric,

This is the number one reason I have begun my periodical. I wish to start conversations like these where disparate groups have disparate methods of dealing with problems. I shall message you privately to continue the discussions as in the past, I have been met with aggression when voicing my opinions publicly.

Thank you for your readership,
Vox

Cedric! It's been too long since we've last spoken! A decade in fact. Where do you travel these days?
Trevor Dae

Goodman Vox,

I look forward to recieving your words.

Goodman Dae,

Greetings. has it been over a decade? I suppose that would seem quite long for a human. I hope you have been well.

I do not do as much traveling to adventuring centers these days. I tend to split my time between the Sage's Guild in Ashbury City, the libraries of College and a small cabin that I have built in the frontier of Caldaria (though it has been a while since I've visited that abode...I suspect I should check to ensure that the Wellspring hasn't leveled it and all other structures in a 50 mile radius...again.)

I was planning to travel to Fairdale for the recent gathering but I found myself truely engrossed in a compelling biorgraphy about the first Hartarran Emperor and found that by the time I'd completed it the gathering had concluded!

Nevertheless, I'm sure that I'll find my way to Fairdale sooner or later. First I plan to read a recent history I discovered in College about the rule Icenian King James DeFour.

-Cedric Fruvous

Goodman Cedric,
I invite you to visit our schools and libraries within Corrheim. We are working on amassing knowledge thought lost from the areas as well as that recovered from the Dwarven Runedeferin civilization. Please reach out to me if this interests you. If you do.. I will have a challenge for you.

Vigilance and Valor,
Sir Marcusagrim Anvilstrike
First Knight of Corrheim

Sir Grim,

This challenge doesn't involve using the blood and spirit magics found before the destruction of Stonehollow does it? Because the only reason I feel good at all about that decision was because those horrors would have been destroyed along with the city.

-Spymaster Dorgun

Dorgun,
We learn from mistakes we don't duplicate them. And no my challenge lies elsewhere

Sir Marcusagrim Anvilstrike

Back