The Awakening

Hello? is anyone out there? Can anyone hear me? It have been very long since I've dreamt like this? Raven? Baron Rori? Anyone?

It has indeed been long..

Get in touch with me quickly friend, we have much to talk of.

-Zehnyu

Raptor-elf!

It am good to hear your raptor call in my dream'. Hope I get to see you one day again soon. Baron Rori am fine, do not worry, him hair get tiny though. Don't be afraid, he assure me that the length of him hair am not the source of him power.

-Tetsu

cuar
brother , it has been a long time, if you know where you are come to the firwood . i am at my winter trapping camp i will keep the fires ready for you

Raven

It has been a while since we met in the Vansir recclaim for the tournament.

I look foward to meeting you again.

Argus Varda

It is good to hear everyone,

Raven once i have reached my father's camp I will travel to the firwood to see you. Tetsu, thank you for letting me know that Rori is ok, i will have to send a message to him. Zehn, i will be in contact. Good to hear you as well argus.

My next question is, after the winter season where is everyone meeting up, I've had flashes of others' dreams of something horrible happening, Please keep me updated.

Cuar

Cuar,
It's comforting to hear your voice. I was recounting the tail of the Golden Stag at a feast recently and had begun to worry about you.

~Sun~

My dearest Sun,

it warms my heart to this you had concern for me. The golden stag, ha, that will be a tail i will forever tell until my death of unawakening. It is true the best time i've had adventuring. Anywho I must tend to my pelts, the winters wind still billows down upon me.

Little Brother,

Its good to see you are alive!!!! cant wait to see you!! Do not be a stranger

Sir Daniel

Back