The Badgers Den at the Oct. Oregon Event at Brooks

Hey Guys!

I know I mentioned this to some of you this past weekend that my friend Kim, the owner of The Badgers Den would be at the Oct Oregon event at Brooks selling her wares, but I wanted to also post here to remind you all and to let those who did not know that she would be there. She posted about it on the Alliance Oregon LARP group on Facebook.
Hi folks!
I am going to be coming to October game and setting up a table of product before game starts. If there is something you want to look at please make sure to message me the item(s) so I can bring it for you to check out. I generally have no clue what I will be bringing for general sale until I pull the inventory.
Items of note... are: Badgermojo Candies, Latex Ears and Latex Weaponry. Don't forget to check out our Clearance Closet for some great deals as well. I accept Cash and Visa/MC at game.
Looking forward to playing with you guys and learning a new game!

The Badgers Den
http://www.badgersden.com

We specialize in providing Costuming Supplies and Specialty Gifts for Theatrical Productions, Cosplay, LARP, SCA, Steampunk, Renaissance and other fine Re-enactment enthusiasts.

Kim, is super awesome and her products are very nice! Cymryc and I have purchased several items from her, in fact the hat he wears as Daylynn came from her store.

Back