The Bargain of Dragons

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
We the Elder Dragons have a desire for the unique materials native to Prademar. We will send in a representative of ours amongst you to collect these unique crafting materials we desire in exchange for various gifts.

For two materials we will offer a reagent tied to the lands of Prademar
For five materials we will offer a once ever Cloak against an effect group of your choice
For five materials we will offer a +2 Monster Slayer against a specific creature type of your choice (similar to older magic) which will activate at your desired time and remain active for five days
For ten materials we will offer a +2 Damage Aura (similar to older magic) which will activate at your desired time and remain active for five days
For ten materials we will offer a once ever Omni Cloak which will be usable in a five day period after activating the token

These materials we desire are useful for making many things for the skilled crafter unique to Prademar. Some of you may be aware of the many useful things which might be made with these local materials of Prademar. We remind you that these options are still available to you. If you desire to keep your local crafting materials to create new things for yourself, that is your choice. But for those who would offer them up to us, we offer a bargain in return.

-The Elder Dragons

It's been a while. Just when I was enjoying sleep and relaxation I get a request. You probably don't remember me due to me just being an ordinary merchant with no extraordinary abilities or time has simply passed quite a bit.

I will be in Westhaven around lunch time to trade these fine materials for these gifts--which are empowered dragon scales of the 3 Elders. If I miss you, I'll hang around town. Just look for the average looking Sylvanborn with a purple shirt and platinum colored vest trying to sell some mundane wares.

- Petyr Raxis

(OOG if I don't catch you during Lunch, Monster Camp will be open for any trade ins)

It's been a while. Just when I was enjoying sleep and relaxation I get a request. You probably don't remember me due to me just being an ordinary merchant with no extraordinary abilities or time has simply passed quite a bit.

I will be in Westhaven around lunch time to trade these fine materials for these gifts--which are empowered dragon scales of the 3 Elders. If I miss you, I'll hang around town. Just look for the average looking Sylvanborn with a purple shirt and platinum colored vest trying to sell some mundane wares.

- Petyr Raxis

(OOG if I don't catch you during Lunch, Monster Camp will be open for any trade in
Greetings Petyr,

It will be a pleasure to see you again. I would like to catch up.

Lady FallingStar

Thanks again for all the silver. I enjoyed the pleasant, normal and non-magical related conversations behind those cabins a bunch of us had. Especially Mila, what insight, a true fortune teller.

I'll be in one last day to collect remaining materials tied to the lands. See you all in a month.

- Petyr Raxis

Petyr Raxis,

As you know I have not been at the last two gatherings but I will be at this next one and I may be able to trade some of these items will you be available?

Aramis Seablade

I'll be available just before Lunch on Saturday if that works. I won't be able to provide personal boons as most of my energy will be helping you all not get killed by spiders, but I do have the Elder Dragon Boons to provide.

- Petyr

I will make myself available.

Aramis

Greetings again from Prademar,

I know some of you may be staying someplace else and others returning, but for those I didn't see this last market I have boons left to give. Send me a missive or a dreaming between now and July and I'm sure we can make something happen. If you won't be at market wherever you'll hold it, just hand it off to someone else. Up to you.

- Petyr

p.s. Aramis, you can always just "visit" instead of calling all the time!

Back