The Baron of Voss requests....

Obs0l3te

[Baron Helbrass] So I'd like to know what everyone's thoughts are with what happened. Any questions or concerns. Open forum. Even if you have some criticisms. If you wish to speak in private we can do that as well.

Lots of speculation that the animal problems we are having are also probably about the blight. The animals are probably eating blighted plants. Also Baron Armand has been having a problem with cockroaches as well. He does not know if they followed him to the gather. No ideas yet on how to fight the blight. It seems to be a disease, part chaos, part necromancy, part other.

Aye, we cut one open and found blighted materials in its stomach.
We might need to capture one to see about "curing" it. Or see if it isn't reversible?
Giant bees have been appearing in my Barony it appears as though everyone has this issue and it is spreading.

Last edited:
I have secured a mist touched Lore scroll. If we can find a source of the blight we could use this ritual to learn more about it.

As for the capture we could try using purificaiton potions or purification magic to see if that effects the blight or the blighted creatures.

Most excellent, Baron Heinricht. I appreciate your merchant skills of acquisition.

I have information pending for my fellow Barons, and Lily, upon my return to Silverdale Outpost.

[Baron Helbrass] It appears as though a meeting is in order! I shall see everyone on the night of the 23rd. We can discuss it then and inform the Outpost. We can form a few hunting parties for blighted creatures.
I have some news and information as well.

Last edited:
Indeed, Baron Helbrass.
I shall direct my people to setup my temporary office again at the Silverdale Outpost. Perhaps a touch closer to the Tavern this time.

Indeed, Baron Helbrass.
I shall direct my people to setup my temporary office again at the Silverdale Outpost. Perhaps a touch closer to the Tavern this time.

Much better idea honestly. A good midway point and around the circles of power.

Yes, an exchange of information is called for. I also have some more information for everyone, from Pup and Syl. Syl has been wandering in the woods looking for mushrooms and such. And Pup has developed a relationship with the Archivist.

Sounds like a feast, and a meeting on Friday Night!
I am looking forward to seeing you all again.

Back