The Battle Bonnet

Naomi

Artisan
Hello Townsfolk,
Last gathering my battle bonnet was taken from me by undead (along with some of my other belongings), I want them back. In case you don't know what is looks like my hat is a dark blue floppy bonnet.
I am offering a 10 gold reward to anyone who returns my Battle Bonnet to me. Also, if anyone has information that leads to me finding the Battle Bonnet, I will offer gold as a thank you. The hat isn't worth 10 gold, but I want it back all the same.
-Naomi
Moon Dancer

P.S. If my other belongings are found I will also offer rewards.

Noami

If ya want we will help you to this end. Not sure if Ill have me dog and cat, but the elf will be around along with some others.

Roaragrim Stoutbelly

Naomi-

Lost Wonders will do whatever we can to assist you in recovering your stolen equipment. Seek us out at the gathering and we can discuss a plan.

Stremthi Wayfound
Lost Wonders Trading Company

I will also add a 10 gold reward to the pot for Naomi. She is my buddy afterall! So thats 20g to the person that can get her back in possesion of the hat ;). And Naomi I will do my best to assist you in any way possible.

TadRon

Young Mistress Naomi,

I rarely utter these words, but I would help you regain your bonnet FREE OF CHARGE.....*Cough, Cough*.... Wow, those words are rusty coming from my mouth.

see you soon,
btb

Dear Town,
I thank you for all your efforts to help me find the battle bonnet! I am...touched by the fact that so many of you helped me. Although we have not yet found the bonnet, I am confident that eventually we will. My reward will still stands.
Thank you again,
Naomi

Back