The Battle for New Haven

Celebolwa

Scholar
Friends,

I am proud of the resolve everyone showed this past gathering. Working together even when the odds where against us. Setting aside diferences is difficult but when we can our town is capable of a great many deeds agaisnt terrible adversity. As always the people of the Hollow, our friends from beyond the mists and new allies have proven the living will stand to protect the endless cycle. I have seen many battles, with many on that field, over the course of many years in the Hollow and although, we did have losses, Avalon and Rothsfeir, I feel we fared better than mere resourses could have or perhaps should have allowed.

This is only because of the continued courage of the peoples of Laerethan, your allies and friends and your determination to hold onto hope. This is our bond.

I am sworn to protect the lives of all in the bastions as well as in the Kingdom of Irie and I hope to always honor that oath. I also hope over time, with your help , I will grow in skill to better serve you as squire. It is my honor to be charged with the protection of the people and the Bastion of the Hollow, and I will always, with your help, make myself her and your champion.

I would like it to be understood: the battle, the loss of our two allies and the heat were responsible for my worn demeanor at the end of the day. As I am sure it wore on all of us. I am glad we had no more losses, I only hope in the future I can aid in prevention of even a single loss while I am charged with helping to keep the feild.

Your friend,
Squire Tabin Silverbough
Celestial Guildmaster of Chiriam's Hollow
G.O.T.E.C.

Back