The Big Donation List / PROPS STUFF updated April 21st

Re: The Big Donation List / PROPS STUFF updated June 27th

I'll be bringing two 28 packs of bottled water for NPC camp.

I read about the the water filter, but Npcs won't have to run back and forth from the kitchen to get a drink.

Plus the bottles can be reused.

JIM

Um, we don't reuse bottles. We do recycle though. And they're portable for NPCs who are looping or doing mods in remote areas.

ClawsofSlash said:
Last event while I was there I got lots of cheddar flavored cups of noodles, but that was really the only flavor I saw that wasn't chicken, beef, or shrimp.

The oriental flavor of ramen is meatless. Unfortunately, I have yet to find it in cup form... but then I could just not be looking in the right places.

I have some (semi-flashy) clothes, a big trunk and some seed and some rubber bands (i think) to donate. Who would I be loking for when I get to the event?

Rich Ditzler (plays Andros in the red armor) is our Head of Props. Find him and he'll take care of you :)

Any updated donation requests this month? I need to go shopping before we leave!

-Illana

Ezri said:
Um, we don't reuse bottles. We do recycle though. And they're portable for NPCs who are looping or doing mods in remote areas.

I think he meant that during a weekend someone could refill his/her own bottle to avoid opening another.

Michiko said:
ClawsofSlash said:
Last event while I was there I got lots of cheddar flavored cups of noodles, but that was really the only flavor I saw that wasn't chicken, beef, or shrimp.

The oriental flavor of ramen is meatless. Unfortunately, I have yet to find it in cup form... but then I could just not be looking in the right places.

I can't find those in the cup.. but Taste of Asia makes a mean Spring Vegetable in the cup that you can buy by the case online... they're a bit more expensive tho, more like a dollar apiece.

Re: The Big Donation List / PROPS STUFF updated may 17th 09

I have a large roll of contact paper and was wondering if maybe you guys wanted it to make monster cards water proof?

Re: The Big Donation List / PROPS STUFF updated may 17th 09

Well, Rich, it looks like I'll be donating a lot of time in the foreseeable future. Yes, I have that ability.

Actually, I'll stop by tomorrow with your Legos and lower your Sanity points with the story, if you have the time. I just wanted to post something and say hello to everybody and let you know I'll be around for Props night regularly. In fact, I think I'll be around a lot more in general.

Hello, Everybody.

Re: The Big Donation List / PROPS STUFF updated August 23rd

We need sweat pants!

We had too many NPCs wearing shorts, which, by the Rule Book, is prohibited. We need sweat pants in NPC camp of all sizes so Monster Desk can say "Dude, no shorts. Here, put these on."

Re: The Big Donation List / PROPS STUFF updated August 23rd

Greg and I can bring our sweats for NPC camp. i have med and he has XL (or 2XL i cant remember). also i think we can bring a few bags of the foam wedges.

Is there a newer donations post that I'm just missing?

aara said:
Is there a newer donations post that I'm just missing?

Not yet, but I'll be getting on that once everything is inventoried this upcoming weekend! :D

Is the donations list at the beginning of the thread up to date? If not is there someone I could email about what donations are currently needed? I'd like to try and come to the next event with a pile as my goblin stamps are running low. :)

Back