The circle must be broken...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

::The sound of war drums dance on the air. A large Red Bear enters through the misty edges of the dream realm. The bear stands on its hind legs and roars before quickly morphing into a tall broad high orc::
My brother and sister orcs,
It is our duty to break the circle of chains and free our kin. From what I have gathered we have much planning to do before making any kind of infiltrating strike. If you do not know the lands, steer clear of the mountains for now. We have a great war to fight, we have the history and future of our blood to right. Rivers of blood will stream from those mountains when we are finished. But first we must meet. I will be available tonight in Kupspar.

Are we going to war? What did I get myself into now?

Lenry

No one will force you to war, small one. But you are welcome by our side.

If it's a war against slavery and I sit out, the Points'll never let me hear the end of it. Not so sure about your side however. I'm much more useful behind enemy lines.

Our war is in fact directly against slavery.

Well, slavers do tend to be a little overburdened with coin. Something I'd be more than happy to relieve them of. Should be fair compensation.

All men, women and in some cases children should be allowed to earn decent wage for their labor as well.

Plus, I've never had a celebratory drink with an orc before.

Yea, I'm in.

I welcome that drink...when the time comes.

From within the mist, the sharp sound of swords being drawn, then a heavily accented male voice calls out:

LIBERTATE!!!

if i vas stronger and able to join I vould. I vas a slave and vish for slavers to pay. I vill heal any needink it upon zee return from battle.

If you believe yourself weak, you will always be weak. I have no time to listen to regrets, if you have an excuse to not stand up against slavery than you are part of the problem.

Oso, I have heard other dreams of this one. She has been stricken with an illness which leaves her weak and no magic or alchemy can fix it. She would gladly fight with us, if she could.

Do not judge those who you have not meet yet, dreams are a fickle thing and sometimes we are mislead by them.

Cyric
Warcaster of Red Paw
Elder of Clan Red Bear

I will take your advice into consideration, grand paw.

My Brov'ah,
I cannot tell you how good and sweet it is to hear anov'ah Vyark's cry to war in my dreams. I, Kaegan WolfBorn, answer your call with gnashin' toof and clashin' steel. Seek me out at the next gatherin' in Kupspar. I'm easy to find.
- Kaegan

Ah, more warriors. I do love these lands. Seek me out in Kupspar, look for the red.

At this rate, I'm gonna be quite busy cleaning up after all you tuskies. May need to recruit some extra hands just to make sure we don't miss anything.

Lenry

Oi, Lenry -
We ain't met yet, so I can't say as to your character, but I thought I should let you know:
I find you "cleanin' up" after one of my kills, I'll snap you in half.
I look forward to meetin' you. Have a nice day.
- Kaegan

Kaegan,

do not take what Lenery said the wrong way. He travels with me and mine, he gathers up anything intresting that maybe on what we kill. So he was going with the idea that if you did run with us for a bit he would do the same for you. But if that not something you like they he will not do this for you.

Travel safe,

Live well and Die with honor,

Cyric Bane
Warcaster of Red Paw
Elder of Clan Red Bear

yup, what Cyric said. I got ahead of myself and assumed you were looking to walk with the group in which case pooling loot is most profitable to all who are involved.

I take on the responsibility of searching the groups kills so that they can keep with the battle at hand.

Also, I'm mildly insulted that you would even consider a Hobling to be a thief. My kind find the practice repugnant and we hold a certain disdain for those who acquire wealth by taking it from others illegally.

No hard feelings however.

-Lenry

Din' mean no disrespect. Din' even know you were a Hobling. I got nothing against your folk - I quite like them, as a matter of fact. I've never traveled in a group with a designated "sweeper" before, but that does sound like a good idea, so long as everyone involved is trust worthy. If you're willing to come along on this venture and pick the corpses of slavers, good on you, mate.

- Kaegan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back