The Close of a Campaign - SoMN September 22nd -24th

Lurin

Duke
With both a satisfied sigh of a story well told and a scarcely conceal tear for its end I am proud to announce SoMN's planned Campaign closer event this September. To close out our primary chapter plot line (start in 2008!) We know that our players are excited to bring the long story to a close.

While this is by no means the end, it represents a massive shift in direction for our local plot efforts and is the end of an Era somewhat (and is a particular sweet sorrow for myself as it represents my last planned event running chapter wide plot)

If you want to check into the details, and maybe come out and join us, you can find the details here!

https://alliancelarp.com/forum/thre...not-chapter-closer-september-22nd-24th.34554/

If anyone's on the fence about coming out for this, it's absolutely going to be worth it. On top of the climax of a 9 year campaign with a ton of highs and lows for the populace, this event is at one of the coolest sites in the Midwest. How often do you get to play at an actual castle?

The SoMN team always goes all out for their season closers, and I fully expect that this is going to be even more spectacular that we've come to anticipate. :)

There is a rather sizable group of us out West that are beginning to make tentative plans to come! I will mirror Muir's comments. The castle is an amazing venue for a plot team that puts its heart and soul into a story to really show off how great Alliance Larp can be!

For those thinking about coming out, the Private room reservations have been opened!

Back