The Corrupt.

Lok

Artisan
After discussions with the gentleman that led us to the obelisk I learned something I was not aware of before. Prior to this occasion I had only fought the corrupt once. I wondered then about their hive-mind bond. Apparently there is a thing called "The Weave" which binds them. It also binds their obelisks if I remember his words correctly. I have in my possession a ritual scroll that disrupts "the weave" when cast. Although he wasn't 100% on the affects of this spell he suspected that this would cause a problem with their communication. Any thoughts?

-Lok of Harbors Far

Lok,

What aspect is the ritual, (earth, celestial, or general)? If it is either earth or general, then Guardian Kovu may be able to cast it. It is good to know that such a ritual exists, it may come in useful should we ever decide to make a concerted push against the corrupt. It may give us the edge we need to be victorious.

In either case, I would recommend someone with more understanding of high magics review the scroll to determine what the ritual may or may not do instead of working off of conjecture.

Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost
Guardian of Hope's Reach

Can such scrolls be duplicated?
-Lok of Harbors Far

I do believe their is a ritual that allows formal magic scrolls to be duplicated.
-Thorador Boulderfist

Might be good to have more than one. If that is possible.
-Lok of Harbors Far

We should stock pile a few of these if we are able.
And then, someday when either the corrupt make a major incursion, or we decide to strike a large blow against them, we use one to give us a tactical advantage.
-Thorador Boulderfist

i think this is too important to just hand over to anyone. i would trust kovu with this, but that's about it. He was up there fighting right beside me despite the danger to his life, and he is trustworthy. i don't think there are few other people in this world i would trust with something like that...

all the horror stories i hear about corrupt, the hatred, the fear... it sounds like this is invaluable

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors Far

Lok,

I do be interested in dhis a great deal. Speak wit me furtha bout dhis, dher be much we can learn from dhis mayhaps. If ya need ta fin meh I can come get ya an take ya tah where ah be stayin. I not know when Wizard Kovu be aba tah return from 'im trip, so if I can get some 'eadway on dha scroll it meh 'elp a great deal. I can alsa tell ya what ah know 'bout its use.

-Hengin the Unforgiven
Guardian of Hope's Reach

Kovu told was the one who initially identified it.

-Lok of Harbors Far

Back