The Current State of All Our Problems!

As to McNulty, do you know there's only one way to do him? You've got to stick a sword through the shirt as he was wearing the night he became a vampire. Reckon as he might have to be wearing it too, I'm not too clear on that...anyway, me and some other folks found that out last market. Long story. I don't know whether to hope it's true or no...if it is, leastways we can kill him, but it'll be bloody hard.

--Tellen

The human-panthergaunt is a problem as well. After we saved a village of dryads, It has vowed to kill my people next. The anret Sarr declare this thing is an abomination and wont touch it, preferring to stay within their walled city. I think it cowardly and uncharacteristic of them, but the guard at the sapphire city gate insisted this was the right/left hand's will. I can only hope it was a miscommunication. We must research this topic further.

I can confirm from The Right Hand's own mouth that they will not be dealing with the Panthergaunt unless it directly attacks them first.

-Squire Rusty

Was wondering where the best view in Wayside is, as I'm a bit tired of the seas. I've heard good things about Wurmsen's Towers. Anyone know anything about there or where it may be. Hopefully looking to sit up there, see the sights and maybe do some reading; though if its too cold, may just end up inside it.

A simple solver,
Binks

Reggie Wrathborne: Sounds like findin' out where he keeps his extra bodies is probably the best move! Does anyone have any good ideas for how best to do that?

McNulty Solidifies: Does anyone know of any ways to get a LOT of solidifies or somethin'? Or do we just have to have some Celestial casters prep TONS of them?

McNulty's Shirt: Wait, so you can only kill McNulty when he's wearing his old shirt? Weird, but we'll take what we can get! Does anyone know where the shirt is? If not, does anyone have any good ideas for how best to find it?

Panthergaunt: Wait, aren't those Valoran Sarr like the toughest Sarr there are? Does anyone know why they might be scared of fightin' the Panthergaunt? What do we know about the Panthergaunt as far as strengths and weaknesses?

Wurmsen's Tower: Ooh, I've been there! Or at least, I've been to a super shady tower that Wurmsen used to own! That's where we were when we found out Turnsen was Wurmsen! I suppose he might have more than one, but the one I went to wasn't too hard to find over in the Eastwood duchy!

~ Silp

I have heard of Wurmsens Tower, and of the lich Victor Hook and a jester named Phienas, but do not know much about them as I have only been topside for a little while. Could someone fill me in to the significance or connections between them?

Last edited:
On the shirt: Aye, you've got to stick a sword right through the hole made by the blade that killed him, in the back and out the front. Of course, it could be a bleeding lie, but the loremaster we spoke to didn't seem to have no reason for that...reckon as he sure wasn't one to hold back the truth, even if it weren't what folk wanted to hear. As to where it is, all he could say was as it weren't in the Ternian Empire, if I recall rightly.

As to Wurmsen's tower, I never been there meself, but I got a feeling it's worth a visit.

—Tellen

Last edited:
The Panthergaunt is above a gaunt and we should come up with a proper name for it, maybe Alphagaunt? Anyways, it is not a "first" like Amon or the Elemental.

I will not be at the next market but should you find any belongings of the Litch Bits please hold onto them and I should be able to find their current location when we are ready to go after them.

-Fredrick

The first forest's heart needs to be replaced. We have the necessary ritual scroll/catalyst to start fixing it but it needs the heart of a beast of power and something else during the ritual to fix it. This needs to be done soon as the forest is essentially using a willing adventurer as makeshift life support. If we don't act soon not only will that person possibly permanently die, but the forest will take out half the forests on the continent with it when it dies as they branch out from its root systems. I'm no biologist but even I know that will cause widespread environmental and economic issues.
-Auryn

Back