The day to day panic

--This is what you see coming up to market, due to no folk seem to have time to gossip--

The field hands and farmers have been scrambling to pull in harvest after the first snow fell early and maniacal laughter was heard through the lands that day.

Redfield guards are running towards the woods many are coming back injured only to head out again.

The tavern has have no more than a few patrons at a time, non seem keen on talking. Just eating and getting back to work.

At night ever since the first snow fall the entirety of Ravensong seems like a ghost nation as folk lock their doors and peak out of boarded up windows.

I like it when it is colder. my skin doesnt cry so much when it is cold.

-Bruisey

Is there an October tradition or superstition that is native to these lands? I know there is not much we know of Ravensong, but something strange is in the air. Surely someone knows something.

Asher

Keep your home warm. Lock the doors, board the windows. It is out there....

-Harl the Farm Hand

Can you elaborate Mr Harl? There are many things that wander the night; why is this one more frieghtening?

Asher

The snow fell, it comes again. Rajesh, his pupil, and another shares my families fire to night. He is a bard and can spin you the tale you wish to hear Lord Asher. I can not dream more tonight must stroke the fire and keep the cold out. Just don't let your fire die Lord Asher.

-Harl the Farm Hand

Back