The Destruction of the Bloodline of Morganna

AllianceNJ

Spellsword
Adventurers.

I call you to arms, to defeat the Bloodline of Morganna. Come to Fairdale and fight the vampric abominations. With your strength we will prevail.

Celestial Scholars: Please Learn SOLIDIFY at every memorization.

Celestial formalist: Please seek me out, We will need spellcrafting only the likes of which you can perform.

Citizens: We will be casting some rituals. I ask for donations of components so we can properly arm the down to defeat this enemy. I will compensate 1 gold for every component donated, and will offer my ritual services to those who donate free of charge for spellcrafting for a gather of their choice. If you donate a significant amount, i will donate my services to cast rituals for you, again free of charge.

Anyone with EARTH circle of power items, please see me as well. We will be spellcrafting some circles of power for some specific rituals as well.

We will stand as one, and together we will destory the evil which enroaches upon our home.

In Service

Lady Knight Glorianna Wyndancer Nordenn

Lady Knight Glorianna,

I am on my way back to Fairdale now and will be there in time for the gathering. I have heard many disturbing rumors during my time away and am anxious to learn what has transpired in my absence.

I will study solidify as you have requested.

My meager spell crafting abilities are always available and I will be bringing my cache of ritual components with me as well.

-Wizard Nathan Westwind
Apprentice, Fairdale Mages Guild

Wizard Nathan,
Your help is greatly appreciated. I offer you my sincerest thanks.

-Aislynn Ravenshire

Lady Knight,

If my journey goes well, I should arrive in Fairedale on the 30th of the Hawk. I will start practicing my Solidify spells.

Apprentice Ren Suzume
Mages Guild of Fairedale

I shall do my best to ride out to Fairedale.

Paythin Allderin
Warlord of the Order of the Black Unicorn

Lady Knight Gloriana,
I answer your call...my spells and life are yours to command. Morganna MUST be stopped. I will pickup supplies in Moria en route to you. Please send me a message if you need any special supplies.

Symerille Strongbow of Whitesword

I will not be in attendance, but I hope to have my new bakery up and running by then. If all goes as planned I will be sending baklava up to help keep everyone well fed and happy.

Good luck, and safe travels.

Perwin Poppinfresh.

lady Knight Glorianna,
I will be in attendence. My spellcrafting/ritual ability is at your service. Send me a missive if you have anything specific you require so that I can prepare for that as well.

Aria

Can someone give me a little information on these Obelisks? Is there any known way to destroy them, should I construct some large explosives in an attempt to destroy them, or would I just be wasting resources?

Man-at-Arms Obadiah Pyrite

Unfortunately Man at Arms Pyrite, you would be wasting your effort. We're dealing with artifact level potency of magics, likely created by a Dragon Mage. Any mundane attempt to destroy them would be fruitless. Any unfortunately, ritual destruction is unlikely as well. Except for my Lore ritual, no circle placed around the item in question functions.

And Glorianna, I'll be there with solidifies. I KNEW they were going to be important the first time I came to Fairdale...just had the date wrong. A problem with having a...difficult relation with linear time, I suppose.

Aaeun Nimbus

Lady Knight Glorianna,

The Phalanx if in possession of several objects that you may find "useful." I do not believe the Phalanx will be able to muster there the trolls in Badril's Rest are becoming a problem. With that said I am confident we can find a way to assist you.

One Shield; Meaningless Without All Others,

Riddick Dale
of
The Phalanx

Glorianna
Myself and Adria will be there to help Destroy this plague we have faced for too long.
To all Friends, let our hearts be strong and let us stand to gether in our comming hours of Darkness

Denato Civol
Wings of Polaris
Blade for Norden
Blacksmith

Back