The Dragon Hoard is on the move!

Willem Rivet

Artisan
Hello adventurers!

The Dragon Hoard, which sadly includes exactly zero Dragons, is travelling to you this coming market! We bring the usual General Wares that adventurers look for, and also drinks, feastware, jewelry, coins, gems, and finery! There also, depending on current policies in your land may be gambling!

By usual General Wares, I mean that we offer potions, elixers, blacksmithing and scrolls. Please honor you local crafters first, no need to step on any toes!

This will be my first visit personally to your lands, so I'm asking ahead of time if there are any relevant laws, taxes or bribes to observe to do business at the Market? I heard something about changing nobility, citizen status vs. visitor status. Please enlighten me!

Joseph Smith
Tradesman of Storm's Rose
Owner of the Dragon Hoard

You're welcome to setup in our tavern Joseph. Table space is going to be tight though, so if you have a table you could bring to set your wares up on, that'd would be of great assistance.

Link
Order of the Emerald Flame

Thank you! I can bring tables, no sweat. Is that the same Emerald Flame that Sir Mathis is a part of?
-Joseph Smith
Owner of The Dragon Hoard

Purify and cure mortal potions. Price and number available?

At last count, there were 4 Purify potions and 1 Cure Mortal Wounds potion. As I will be out of Wayside, I will be selling at standard double Production.

...Really DO need to know any relevant laws, though.

-Joseph Smith
Owner of The Dragon's Hoard

No laws as of yet. There is some discussion about instituting them, but currently you should be fine.

Tinker Tabby is our local merchant. I'll make sure you are introduced.

-Gideon

Thank you, Gideon!

I also heard of a local group called the Empire. Which Empire might this be, and do they have legitimate authority? Or is it the sort of authority that while legitimate derives from strength rather than respect?

-Joe

I also heard of a local group called the Empire. Which Empire might this be, and do they have legitimate authority? Or is it the sort of authority that while legitimate derives from strength rather than respect?

The Empire of Eloria. Currently we are not among them officially, that is the aspect that is in flux. Whether we form our own government to remain independent or join them or some third option etc. Baron Havok seems to be researching options.

-Gideon

Ah, well. I have been a part of several government formations and would be happy to advise in that discussion. We'll see if we can't find a quiet moment to discuss it. I know those can be hard to come by sometimes, but this seems important to talk out.

-Joe

jewelry, coins, gems, and finery! There also, depending on current policies in your land may be gambling!

Please bring anything you have that includes some kind of skull motif. I need to enchant some new items.

What gambling do you prefer?

-Gideon

Personally, I'd kill for some dragon poker: metaphorically, of course.

...Or maybe not metaphorically. I'd happily hurl some magic at enemies. Speaking of hurling magic, if you have any evocation scrolls for sale, I'd gladly buy them off you, Joseph.

-Velnaeus Xevaz, of the Seekers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is my sad Duty to inform you- The Dragon Horde will not be making it to this gather. They have been called away on business - my deepest apologies. If there are orders that people wish to make - I can deliver it to them. I will be at the gather of corse.

Yours In Service ,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Back