The Event...

Mitchel

Paul, Thomas, Laura, and Roy-

You guys all did a fantastic job! I had a great time this weekend. Thank you very much for a terrific Alliance-LARP event. Hope to see you next time.

Mitchel

Mitchel said:
Paul, Thomas, Laura, and Roy-

You guys all did a fantastic job! I had a great time this weekend. Thank you very much for a terrific Alliance-LARP event. Hope to see you next time.

Mitchel

Mitch,

It was great seeing you again. The RP was fun, the jokes funny, and the fighting intense. Always a blast, be it as a PC or NPC.

Rob

Thank you Mitch!

And also thanks to NPCs and Plot for giving 100%,Rob for all his work as GM, and Ryan for his continued shouldering of the often thankless task of pulling tags. Also, John for all the NPCing and Vicki for playing Anna and serving breakfast.

As always we love havin everyone there, and hope to see you guys again soon :)

Now don't forger your PELs

Paul
Thanks to all that could make it

¡wanna throw my cacophonous cheering to the cast and crew of Alliance Chicago for staging a rollicking event; and a hearty ¡Huzzah! to the PCs who always make my life a delight! you kids rawk and i can't wait til the next event!

/agreewithallyousguys!!!!

I had a fantastic time at this event!!! Big thanks to all the NPC's for all your hard work, and to everyone who helped make this event great! Im really excited to come back to Chi-Town Alliance!!! See you guys soon!!!

John
AKA - Durk

Thank you all plot and NPCs. I had a great time. Some of my favorites inlcude...
Undead Carnal Pleasures
Shadow's special hugs
Cross being Cross
Durk and Nanni hugs
Toga's favor
Elle and Lord Galeous baby mama drama

Amanda

Pokethulu said:
Thank you all plot and NPCs. I had a great time. Some of my favorites inlcude...
Undead Carnal Pleasures
Shadow's special hugs
Cross being Cross
Durk and Nanni hugs
Toga's favor
Elle and Lord Galeous baby mama drama

Amanda

If we're going favorites...

Bloodlust's Big Intro and the Statues
"I swear, NO ONE TELLS DRAMTHIN ABOUT THIS"
Hennessey and Stoneskull hitting on Kitsuke
"So, Cross - do all the women like to hold it for a minute?"
"I want you to be pretty for me... forever"
and best of all - from Shadow - "Stay away! I'm married! I'm married! See? I'm married!"

So basically - lesson learned from this event - the only females out there that find Stoneskull attractive are crazy old hags. *sigh*

"I swear, NO ONE TELLS DRAMTHIN ABOUT THIS"
So basically - lesson learned from this event - the only females out there that find Stoneskull attractive are crazy old hags. *sigh*

I must admit, that was friggin' AWESOME. I about fell over. And John's face as we stood off in the dark and watched the chaos unfold as Stoneskull's first words were about what he would look like to Dramthin of all people was pretty priceless. And I must say... puddle-jumping ftw. Neeeever trust us cute ones, man. We'll get you every time. :D Why do you male-types never learn that??

Favorites for me... Hmm...

"Is that my feather?" "No. I found it. It's my feather."/"Elle has a feather, and she's Cumlo's squire. Does that mean I'm DRAMTHIN'S SQUIRE!??!?!" :eek:
"So are you Galeous' concubine?" :?
Elle and Elysia go cause trouble. MWE antics ensue. We should -not- be left alone together. We get into -trouble-. :D
Finding ways to best screw over a certain Shadow Unicorn who may have threatened to obliterate you once. :mrgreen:
"Why do I put up with you?" "Because I'm pretty." "Mmm... Not so much." :(
Bandits with FRIGHTENINGLY huge axe polearms beating the snot out of eachother more than the players. Who knew Kiefer could hide behind a wisp of a tree?!
Incessantly bugging Nanashi for a spellcrafted arcane armor.

I had a great time, thank you everyone. We are already planning a return trip and very excited about coming back.

Specifically - Ryan, ZOMG - I think the consort was my favorite fight of the weekend. I was really dying there, breathing was becomming a problem! And now we've got awesome brood blood on our swords!

Paul, all staff members and NPCs - thank you so much for a great weekend. It was great to be able to get involved and also have that feeling of accomplishment over the weekend, which is hard sometimes for traveling players to get.

See you all soon!

Amy
(Shadow)

Back