The formation of an Elven Commoner's house

Celebolwa

Scholar
Elves of Fortanis,

Mae govannen, I humbly present myself, I am Tabin Silverbough, former Lord Ambassador to the lost kingdom of Imirie, ally of Syraandor. I have hailed from the island of Chiram's Hollow for over a span now, where I have served the community as Guildmaster of the celestial guild, and do so once again. I am writing on behalf of my friends and lost lords; the Honorable Aran Anterias and the now passed, Just and Powerful Lady of the white tower, Tari Fianna.

Just as nearly every race has been struck down, Our people suffer from our own affliction called "the Blight". Unable to reproduce, our people stand at the brink of extinction- our way of life, language, art, music, loves, our very people are dying. We soon will be as the Ogres before us, and many of the Vansir. We are faithful allies and loyal servants of Queen Beah.

It is my intention of unifying the remaining elves of these lands under one house. I intended to start the Common house of Silverbough, the Leaves of Imirie. As the remaining noble of Imirie (that I am aware of), I still seek recognition of my title to aid me in unifying my people. This would allow me to attract elves loyal to the crown and to the elven race to aid Eire's kingdom, as well as, the individual bastions and the nobles already in place. In the interim, I beseech any and all elves friendly to this cause to come to Chiram's Hollow to help plant the seeds of this house. I believe in these dark times the elven people need a place to call home; a place to ready ourselves for the hardest fight still to be fought; the fight for our very survival.

Lissenen ar' maska'lalaith tenna' lye omentuva
Your loyal servant and friend,
Celestial Guildmaster of Chiram's Hollow
Guardian of the endless cycle
Arato Tabin Silverbough

Um, just for the record Arato, NOT extinct. We just need to find some lady Ogres.
-Lorgwut

Friend Lorgut,

I hope no offense was taken, as none was meant. Your people died noble deaths as did the Vansir. I was merely noting the fact that save for a few individuals such as yourself, your race has dwindled in numbers so very low, there may only be a handful of your kind left.

I hope you do indeed find those ladies you are looking for.

Lissenen ar' maska'lalaith tenna' lye omentuva
Arato Tabin Silverbough, Guildmaster
G.O.T.E.C.
The Leaves of Imirie
defender of the tree of life

Back