The Golemancer's Journal

Vox

Artisan
It has come to my attention that someone has acquired the journal of the golemancer wanted for treason. Inside that journal is a number of notes pertaining to the construction of an alchemy golem. It troubles me that so soon after Raven and I were successful in our research that someone was able to steal our plans. I humbly request that the person currently in possession of the journal please destroy any information pertaining to my research. It's bad enough that the dark elf got her hands on it, but I'd rather that information not travel further than it must.

Should you wish to speak with me about the information contained within, do not hesitate to contact me privately.

Vox

Why the concern? Are alchemical golems better than fairy magic ones?

Wait , the golemancer has our research? I want to see this journal . There may be information I can use in it.

((Abbath's voice.))

Alchemy golems made of glass. Not worse than fae magic golem, but more stupid. Glass is breakable.

Better watch out, glass man.

The concern is that Raven and my design has heretofore never been known in any land. She stole my designs and I wish to put a stop to their dispersal

Glassman is just as fae as the rest of them, he's just a Glassman, not a Rockman or a Fireman. It's all ****ing fae magic! Find the journal an burn it, nobody else should be cursed with such weakness as the Glassman.

Jorma Raskstal

Well, guess my subtle plot to learn how to break alchemy monsters has drawn the attention of my kinsmen. It is good to hear your voices echoing through the dream. It will be good to have people to speak with who don't confuse or anger me with every word.

Dorgun of the Osprey
Captain of the Hero's Folly
*REDACTED* to *REDACTED* of *REDACTED*

I don't need any subtle plot to know that Glassman is fae magic, anyone with eyes in their sockets and brains in their skulls know that Glassman has made a pact with the fae. He cannot fool me with his lies about alchemy. I am no fool, Glassman! I'm sure you don't want your secrets of the fae magic that you walk about in spreading, and in this I will agree! None should know how your foul magicks work.

Jorma

Please, allow me to get my facts straight. A being capable of creating and controlling constructs of all kinds and forms stole your research and wrote about it in her journal, and you would like any information pertaining to this be destroyed. Am I summing this up correctly?

Prolon L'ar
Captain of the Valediction

Lot of Captains here...

Captain Neville, is there something going on that we commoners are not allowed to know?

Dorgun the Peasant Osprey

Dorgun,
The sort if it is that I am saying just the opposite.

A more substantive answer is that while I am not certain, it is not my belief that there is something that needs to be kept secret so much as I do not believe that destroying singular materials from a declared enemy of ours is a good idea. This kind of self induced blindness needs to be done at the level of the Nobles of the land, at least such is my belief.

Captain Neville

Personal experience: nobility does not like to d-dele-d....Does not give knowledge to travelers, has no faith in them.

Personal experience: military captains ignoring n-noble orders on field; nobles not holding military captains acc-c-... Accountable.

Does not inspire respect of either party. Does not inspire faith in opinion that nobles should handle matter at hand.

Only speaking from p-p-person-nal experience.

Last edited:
The issue is not with "travelers" but this dream realm. As we learned painfully this weekend, what other beings hear in dreams CAN hurt you. I THINK I know who has it (or at least I know some possibilities). If you would like to discuss this please send me a missive privately. There are far too many enemies with ears in the dream realm.

Baroness Ezri

Back