The Gruntled Dwarf

Master Merchant,

This is an extensive and impressive list of goods. I look forward to speaking with you about wares, specifically blade oils and some lesser unguents. Tell me, do you offer discounts on economies of scale or accept barter other than coin? My purse strings are short, while my time for service is long.

I notice you have included Spell Crafting as an offering, something I have recently learned to appreciate. What kinds of Spell Crafting services to you provide or facilitate?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Praedmar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

I offer these prices for my first and second batch. It costs me more to make more so no buying in bulk does not offer savings to you. But if I am aware of your order ahead of time I can garentee your items will be ready to use. (((reped in vials or as scrolls, weapon/armor tags laminated)))

I can spell craft both Celestial and Earth formal scrolls.

I do offer trade in for goods you no longer need, I range from .75- 1.25% of the material cost depending on the demand or quality of the Item. I also would trade knickknacks or service.

Please pardon my delayed response, home forge was a little busy lately. I look forward to doing business with you.

- Gertrude the Gruntled Dwarf

Back