The Guard, New Adventurers, and Bunking for Both

Draven

Count
-The following dream is preceded by a sound akin to the rustling of leaves-

To those who reside in the Valley, be you Tarndalian, dryad, adventurer, or otherwise a friend,

Due to the efforts being made to preserve or rebuild the guard, I am requesting that the two cabins behind the tavern allowed to be reserved for use by those who still intend to be a part of the Guard, as well as newer adventurers who have yet to find individuals with whom to share a cabin with.

I have no actual authority to "reserve" these cabins, and do not assume any, so I am relying on the goodwill of the people.

Also, if you a not currently a part of the guard, but you would like to be, please contact myself, Luke Bluwolf, or Olivia with your interest. If you use the dreams, I will likely respond quickly enough, and should you like to bunk with the guard housing, I will ensure that a bunk is set aside for you, if I am able to obtain these cabins.

Lastly, if you aren't interested in being in the guard, but you have need of a cabin and do not have anywhere else to turn to, let me know, and I'll set one of the bunks in the second cabin aside for you, again, if I am able to obtain it. Luke will be preparing a Ward spell for this cabin, so if you believe you aren't going to arrive in Tarndale until considerably late, I'll see about getting a Lesser Investment for your protection.

Travel safely, friends. And travel together.

--Zeth

-the dream response is overlaid with the crackling of a fire and the rhythmic clang of hammer on metal-

Zeth, after my long sojourn in the grey limbo of the deadlands, I no longer wish to be a practicing member of your 'guard'. However, I believe we can come to an agreement about bunking arrangements.

Silverthorne.

Silverthorne,

I'm not certain who this "Draven" is, but I assume you mean me.

I'll make certain a spot is set aside for you in the secondary cabin.

-Zeth

Back