The House of Nails invites you to join at our table.

jpariury

Duke
Master Teth, Mistress Nakia, and company have eight available seats at our dining table the weekend of November 4th. Each seat costs 2 gold (oog - and $15) and covers 5 meals, as detailed below.

Menu plan:

Friday evening (usually served around 9pm) - chicken glazed in a brown sugar and soy sauce blend, steamed vegetables, jasmine rice.
Saturday morning (ready by 9am, but can be carried about) - custom-made breakfast burritos, fresh fruit.
Saturday afternoon (usually served at 1pm) - Specially-seasoned pork and/or chicken tacos.
Saturday evening (usually served around 7pm, just after evening studies) - Chicken wings glazed three ways: ginger-garlic, sweet mustard, and spicy, freshmade coleslaw.
Sunday morning (ready at 9am) - Pancakes with fruit compote (probably a berry of some form, apple if not) and whipped cream, probably some sort of protein side (bacon, chicken sausage, eggs).

If you require some sort of adjustment to fit your needs, please let me know in advance. If a scheduling adjustment is needed, please coordinate with Master Teth and let me know at least 6 hours in advance.

-your humble servant,
Rollo Rigby
House of Nails

I would be honored to again share a table with mistress Nakia and master Teth. Please reserve a seat for me and consider the payment my pleasure for the joy of dining with these individuals, if they will allow me a place at their table.
-Elec Xiloscient.

Master Rollo,

I would be honored to join, but most of my coin has been donated to the Legion. In lieu of shiny gold, I am willing to prepare a number of protective spells in trade, such as Elemental Shield, Poison Shield, Bless, Spell Shield, or Magic Armor, to be given to you on Friday eve. (I'd still pay $15 of course).

Please let me know if my offer interests you, and if so, which spells you'd like to have studied for you.

Zeth

Monsieur Rollo,

If I might, I would appreciate a seat at the table at your listed terms.

-Polare Lissenstine

Master Zeth,

If you find it agreeable, I would like one of each of the protective spells you indicated prepared each night in trade.

Lord Polare,

It would be an honor to include you.

And Sir Avaran has purchased one of the seats.

Two seats remain, should anyone else be interested.

-Rollo

Master Rollo,

I agree to your terms. I look forward to eating with the House of Nails!

Zeth

Very good then. Our seats are filled with one extra seat filled by Madame Dragoon Slice, by special request. Thank you all, and I look forward to leaving you with full bellies and smiles of contented satisfaction!

-Rollo

Back