The hunt continues

Elros

Minnesota Staff
Good evening friends! I have been keeping busy this past month, and it has seemingly paid off in a number of ways.
First off! I have met up with Daniel Landry, Master of Necromantic Prevention, of the magic guild. I will be working under him to find out more, and better ways to slow down and stop the spread of chaos in general, and the blighted undead that keep popping up everywhere. As a part of this, I have decided to further my investigations into large areas of necromancy that could be significant. A courier dropped off a letter from Count Ferrant, asking for aid, likely in the next 2 weeks. There has been a big surge in chaos in one of the southern portions of Count Ferrant's land lately, and the way this has gone in the past, I presume that we will be facing more of the lich's higher forces, if not the lich itself. Which could very well mean another of his phylacteries might be at this location. And if so, we should make it our highest priority to recover it as soon as we locate it. Because, unless I am mistaken, the last one was taken, and re-hidden away. If this is something any of you would be available to help with this coming market!

~Elros

Iganeous,

The lich's phylactery is what he uses to regenerate himself every time he dies. This particular lich has somehow managed to have 9 separate phylacteries and he can choose which ones to regenerate at. So we are trying to destroy them all so he can no longer do that.

~Elros

Elros,

I apologize that I have been preoccupied with other matters lately. I hope to continue the search for Count Ferrant's daughter soon, but I wanted you to know that Earl De'Were has promised some of his men to help in locating and rescuing her. I will most certainly be available to help with these undead, whether vampires or liches. You can count on my support.

Zen Mallowbrooks
Administrator of the Town Box

Back