The IG location of the July Event. (Message from the AHOP)

KialdaLoa

Scholar
New Hampshire Staff
The next event will be in Fairedale, but the Pylons will be used to teleport to Numen Stones to complete modules in other locations.

Spread the Word.

Collin (borrowing Susie's account.)

Re: The IG location of the July Event. (Message from the AHO

Was this recently changed, as I was told by the HoP a few weeks ago that the PCs would be taking ships to Southern Galanthia. It was told to me in no uncertain terms that the next two events would NOT be in Fairedale.

If this event is taking place in Fairedale, it likely changes what character I'll be playing. These types of things should be announced much sooner.

Scott

Sorry, Scott and everybody inconvenienced, Toddo and I decided that being in Fairedale would be a better idea for the film crew that will be attending.

Is someone gonna make an IG announcement and:

1) send word to the ships that have already left for them to turn around?
2) have the mists randomly whisk everyone back to Fairedale?
3) ret-con and say the ships never left?

or something else?

I saw no official announcement that ships left for Galanthia? Did I miss something? I know it was lightly discussed, but I never saw anything official.

Having it in Fairedale for various reasons due to the Discovery channel crew being there makes a lot of sense.

Scott

Well, you've made me and Heidi happy. This way she can stay in the (well decorated) Healers Guild with all her medical problems and be fairly safe. :thumbsup:

Yeah the only reason we knew it wasn't suppose to be in fairedale was an oog anouncment after the last event. So there was no ig reason for people to go anywhere else.

Back