The Island and Fortress of Imirie (is still on)

Azureith

New Hampshire Staff
Hey everyone,

I just talked to Ray and he still wants the Imirie write up to happen, he wanted me to relay that he is sorry if it seems like he's been dragging his feet, it is just very hard for him to sit down and write about something he is so invested in but knows he likely will not be able to play. (at least for most of this season)

Ray has also asked me to finish the write up for the Imirie submission. Ray has given me a basic outline of what he had in mind along with what he hoped to achieve and we talked about some of the finer details over the phone.

Anyone who is still interested in doing this as a winter write up please contact me Azureith (at) hotmail (dot) com

I will try to email all of the people who had posted on the previous boards this week but Ray had asked me to post this so that anyone else who also wanted to go would still have the chance.

Thanks,

-Nick

The Imirie winter write up has been sent out. If you happen to know what this is and you wanted to go but do not have it in your inbox please message me.

Hey Buddy,

Hope you got my email. If it's not too late, I'd like to be added to the list of those going to Imirie. However, if it matters, I'd like to be counted with House Sunderdragon!

Cheers!

~Jaimi
aka Nova

are we to be getting something back like tonight or tomarrow during the day?
or is it going to be readable at site?
just wondering.

i am sure you are,
sorry im usually pretty pacient(sp?)
im just really really excited for it. :thumbsup:
im sure its gonna be awesome and well worth the wait.

HaHa... the Queen chose not to thank Eldarion.

Must have forgot about the Dark Elf when doling out the Thank You cards.

Sev's just been spreading her racism to the crown.

You can take the wild elf out of the wild--

Pantzike said:
HaHa... the Queen chose not to thank Eldarion.

Must have forgot about the Dark Elf when doling out the Thank You cards.

D'oh!

Not intended. She is grateful for the help, even from a dark elf...

NH Plot thinks people actually LISTEN to Riddick.

They're adorable.

Very fun. Thank you! :)

Awesome!

Was totally hoping that i was the one who got to scream "fuccccccck!" but ah well, there is always next time

*sigh*

:p

maybe if you said it in game!

Back