The Island and fortress of Imirie

Celebolwa

Scholar
People of the hollow and of Fortanis,

I, Squire Tabin Silverbough, seek the aid of any and all adventurers over the winter to make several raids on the fallen fortress of Imirie. It is with my help that people may enter the magically protected fortress. It is my intention to use these raids to purge the remainder of the taint of Void from this place. (There have already been great strides with a group I will not name in public as I am unaware if there existence is to be known to the world at large.)

Once the fortress and the surrounding land has been cleansed, it is my further intention to create a new safe haven for the now refugee people that the elves have become, as well as perhaps be able to create anew farmland to aid in the feeding of Laerythans peoples. Perhaps even petitioning the Crown to allow this to become a new bastion (should we find a way to create a new circle in this place)The populace of The leaves of Imirie (the commoners and refugees presently residing on the Geffrin Estates in Eire, whom are running out of space, and need a place they can try to rebuild our culture as well as our people if by the Icons the blight is rid of these lands eventually)

At present (and please correct me if I am wrong, anyone included in this list) I am going to try this with the aid of:
Ithaca and the Immortals (approx 50 people in numbers)
Azureth (and with permission a vanguard of town guards)

There are also individuals and groups that said they may be aid me in this quest. I now implore you to answer this wall posted letter with your name and a name of a messenger, by which I can reach you. It is of the utmost importance this is started soon so please be ready to move quickly, and respond as soon as you can.

with my gratitude and many thanks in advance for you efforts for the people of Eire and the Leaves of Imirie and my self,

your servant,
Squire Tabin Silvebough 7th Squire of The lord Paladin Jacob Norhelm
G.O.T.E.C.
Mage's Guild Guildmaster of Chiriam's Hollow

Squire Tabin,

I know I mentioned this earlier, however I will gladly go with you and offer the aid of the power of vigil gifted to me to help cleanse this land. I am certain other members of the Legion will be coming as well but I will let them speak for themselves.

May the stars shine upon our path,
- Eldarion Avari
Member of house Southkin
Legionnaire in the Legion of Vigil

(OOG:please include player name character name player number if available as well as email so I can send in the writeup request asap)

Squire Tabin,

I would be honored assist you with this task.

Humbly,
Sun-Li Yin

((Player name: Rebecca Watson, E-mail: dancingfury at aol dot com))

Squire,

I'd go just to get Azurith out of a tight spot, not to mention the idea of raiding a castle...

I guess you could say, sign me up!

-Sako Quince

((Player name: Tim Pillsbury, Character: Sako Quince, email: timothy.d.pillsbury@gmail.com))

You have me.

- Ria Sevaria of Goshawk

(youthculture at gmail)

Squire Tabin,

My blade is always ready at your request.

Avian

((Player name: Jeremy Davis, E-mail: jeremydavis at live dot com))

Squire Tabin,

I can think of no greater honor than aiding you in this task.

Let us drive a spear of light into the heart of these shadows.

One Shield; Meaningless Without All Others,

Riddick Dale

(Stephen Duetzmann, Casual By Choice at gmail dot com)

Brother,

I will at your side with whatever you may need.

- Tova

I'll be there in whatever way you need me to be.

`Koi

(player: Samantha Olson, SOlson763 at Gmail dot com)

Tabin,

As always you can count on my blade at your side.

I will be in touch,

~Azureith~

Player:Nick Wollert - Azureith (at) Hotmail (dot) Com

I, Master Ondreij Asclepius of Tonossos in the Eleytherian Forest on the continent of Caldaria, master of Potions and Scrolls, hear the call to cleanse the land.

As an Ansconi I cannot turn my back on such a call for this quest. I hear and I will come.

Please advise me if there are any specific potions or scrolls which will be of special assistance in our quests; I should be sure that I have the required materials in sufficient quantities as will be made for their production.

Ondreij Asclepius

Player #120/Caldaria
ke6seh@gmail.com

The Imirie winter write up has been sent out. If you happen to know what this is and you wanted to go but do not have it in your inbox please message me.

(the last post was OOG. Sorry I forgot to lable it as such)

(In-Game) Ciara if you are still interested in helping us reclaim Imirie please Contact myself or Tabin

Azureith at hotmail dot com

or

rabiesray at gmail dot com

Hey Tabin,

If it's not too late, I wish to travel with House Sunderdragon to the aid of Imirie!

I'm fairly certain all will be cleansed! And then.....drinking!

See you soon!

Cheers!

~Nova Kinkaid
Healer and overall goof!

Back