The July Market Day Auction!

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Adventurers, it has taken me some time, but I've finally tallied up the bag of town loot Lady Regan delivered to me before she left back to Wayside. The bidding will go until Aug 15th on the Dream Realms, and then will conclude back in Hope's Reach on the night of the 16th once we've all gathered. The following 35 people are eligible to bid and receive their fair share:

Dure'dhel
Fredrick
Thorgrim
Artemus
Julfrig
Roland
Kaito
Reyn
Roy
Tauran
Asher
Asura
Val
Nyio
Squire Siril
Briar
Dagmara
Aldorian
Izz'Rak
York
Talitha
Vi
Rhys
Korvayle
Benedine
K'Tarn
Regan
Katira
Jamina
Lilly
Kitaruen
Squire Thorador
Benjamin
Davion
Jonathan
Ewan
Kealit

Items of Interest:

Golden trinket with a gold gem- 1/d Destroy, 2 years. Travels

Leather Disk with Blue runes: 1/d Cloak Evocation 1 year, travels the mist. Flaw: Cannot be used to Cloak lightning; bearer takes half damage from Flame and double damage from Ice and Lightning. Notes: Imbued with Force Magic of the Empire.

Leather Disk with green runes: 1/d Cloak Evocation 1 year, travels the mist. Flaw: Cannot be used to Cloak lightning; bearer takes half damage from Ice and double damage from Stone and Lightning. Notes: Imbued with Force Magic of the Empire.

Leather Disk with red runes: 1/d Cloak Evocation 1 year, travels the mist. Flaw: Cannot be used to Cloak lightning; bearer takes half damage from Stone and double damage from Flame and Lightning. Notes: Imbued with Force Magic of the Empire.

Blue Bracelet: 1/d Ice Bolt that last for 2 years

Scrolls:
Spirit Recall (a Summon Skeletal Undead scroll was destroyed by me in front of Thorgrim and became a Spirit Recall)
Controlled Spirit Store - Allows a person to put themselves in a spirit bottle
Copy Formal Magic- Allows ability to copy any other scroll, may require catalyst based on copying scroll
Spirit Walk- Allows ability to travel from one Circle of Power to another

Gold: 35g, 8 silver and 2 copper

I know someone knows the properties of the items of interest above--in fact I know Davion and Regan do. If so, let me know and I'll include them with my dreaming. Please respond to me via Pigeon or on the dreaming. I'll be coming back from Terna so I may not receive your pigeon for a day or so.

- Asher
Druid of Serenity Among Discord

I vould like to place a bid of 10 gold on zhe Spirit Recall scroll. If I recall correctly how a Spirit Recall functions, I imagine zhat such a thing could be beneficial to my, ah, continued existence.

~Talitha Razvanna Vashti

35 Gold on the Controlled Zpirit Ztore,

Kit

I did not know that the scroll changed to a spirit recall, well, at least its not necromantic anymore.

I'll put 3 gold onto the Leather Disk with green runes.

-Thorgrim Stoneaxe, of the Runebinder Clan.

If the mystery trinket in question is the small pendant from Aleksandr, it is capable of a Destroy spell once per day for two years and is capable of traversing the mists. I identified that one using sight temporarily granted to me by my Master, if you recall.

May the Light guide you, the Shadow guard your path, your Words have Power, and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Magus of Tempered Rage

5g on Copy scroll and 5g on gold trinket
-Asher

Also as a question vhat iz the catalyst for the Controlled Zpirit Ztore?

Kit

Kit,

If I recall, the Seed of a Spiritroot Tree serves as the catalyst for Controlled Spirit Store.

~ Gandian

3g for leather disk with blue runes. 3g for leather disk with red runes. 5g for leather disk with green runes

-Nyio Sorn
A.k.a Shiny

I will bit 8 gold on the green rune disk.

Fredrick

I think my name was excluded from the list... unless this is a battle that I did not participate in.

-Benjamin Bookworm

My apologies Ben.

I think I, too, was overlooked. I wasn't exactly frontline so its understandable

40 Gold for the Controlled Spirit Store Scroll.

Foss

Copy Formal Magic - 10g

Current Totals:

Copy Formal Scroll: 10g Asura
CSS: 42g Kit
Green Rune Disk- 8g Fredrick
Red Rune Disk- 3g Nyio
Blue Rune Disk- 3g Nyio
Gold Trinket- 5g Asher
Blue Bracelet- 5g Tauran
Spirit Recal- 10g Talitha

15 days until auction ends. Then it will have it's final round the night of the first day of market at the Tavern.

-Asher

Back