The June Gather

Janzin

Artisan
I will be in Ashbury during the gather in June but am looking for a place to stay that is safe and un warded. If there are any other biata who will be there and have a place to share that will be fine. Thank you,

Amaris Genevine Lovik

The common room of the Black Stag tavern is an unwarded place that I stay when journeying. I consider it a fairly safe place to stay due to the other adventurers gathering and staying there.

Argus Varda

I am going to try to make it, but at this time my duties to the Brittington Irregulars and my Lordship of the city of Stoneroost are likly going to keep me from the gather.

Should I make it, you are welcome to stay with me. I have a Warder Glyph scroll which is open for spellcrafting for any Biata who wishes to secure their sleeping space without having to deal with Wards.

Amaranthus Landcharmer
Lord of Stoneroost, Kingdom of Eire
Man at Arms, Brittington Irregulars

Thank you Lord Amaranthus, I hope that you can make it and if so I look forward to meeting you at the gather.
I have a small amount of coin I can provide you with that or I can make sure to heal you during the gather. Thank you again.

Amaris Lovik

Back