The loss of a dear sister

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
It is with a saddened heart and deep sorrow that it has fallen to me; to announce that Cerria; has passed on into the next life. She will be remembered for the joy that she brought to those around her. The generosity she showed to all she meet. And the love she bestowed during her travels. Her body was taken to her homeland with in Valdanis.
She joins a long list of those whom we have loved, lost, and will forever live on in our hearts and through their acts. May we take this time to reflect upon what it is we do, and for who we do it for.

Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

Even if it was one individual the dangers of adventuring takes its payment in life from those who dare death time and again. The year has seen many deaths, may she find peace in the life hereafter.

May the stars shine on your paths,
-Mage Eldarion Avari

Cerria's light was extinguished seeking a balance between light & shadow.
It was a quest she tragically did not see the end of, though it's mantle has been taken up again.
At least her struggle is ended.

It pains me that we have lost both Jara and Cerria. They have fought for the good of our town more times than any of us can recall. The world is a darker place without their presence.

I will miss her... Even though we weren't always on the same page we were always close... She'll be remembered along with all the others who have given their lives for wayside.

Take care everyone...

Elle

Elle,

What do you mean by

Eldandiril said:
Take care everyone...

Elle

are you going somewhere?

Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

Liddia,

I'll be around but I'll be in and out of Wayside several times... I wanted you all to be carefull... that's all.

Hehe, I thought of Cerria just dhe ot'er night. I was on my boat and it was glad weather. My crew was singing and I was at dhe helm. I remembered how terribly she does on dhe water. I knew dhat she would have thrown hersel' overboard again like she did before just to get away from dhe singing wit' more enthusiasm dhan talent. (brief laugh) We did nye always see eye to eye, but I miss her now dhat she is gone.

I hope where she is she is happy.

~Marcey

I not been dream'n much, but dhis be good to hear. Cerria be a good friend ta many, an a betta folk than most. I be glad tah hear of her pass'n, dha Eart' will bring her peace dhat I neva saw in her. She be no longa strugl'n with light and shadow, and foreve be 'membered. Dhis not be a sad time, we may dhink it of dhat way, but it not dha case. She be a great warrior, an am be forever rememba'd.

Dhank you Cerria for all dhat you done whit ya time, and rest peacefully friend, you am earned it.

-Hisagi Hengin

Back