The "Need Ride" thread!

Lycose

Scholar
This is the last event I will be able to PC before boot camp! I was going with Renner but he sadly wont be able to make so I am now in need of a ride. I am in Seattle near Northgate (12th and 123rd) and am able to pitch in for gas money! Let me know asap =D

Sir Nickolas is also in need of a ride. I will be NPCing, so I will be packing pretty light and will also be able to pitch in gas money. I can likely hitch a ride to a convenient picking-up point (I live in Newberg, OR, so I could get a ride to some place in Portland for example).

EDIT: Request fulfilled.

grillnick said:
Sir Nickolas is also in need of a ride. I will be NPCing, so I will be packing pretty light and will also be able to pitch in gas money. I can likely hitch a ride to a convenient picking-up point (I live in Newberg, OR, so I could get a ride to some place in Portland for example).
me too.

When posting that you need a ride, it is helpful to include where you are coming from, when you're able to leave, and how much stuff you'll be toting.

Lycose said:
I got my ride back just fyi =P
Good to hear
obcidian said:
When posting that you need a ride, it is helpful to include where you are coming from, when you're able to leave, and how much stuff you'll be toting.
Indeed, although the information is largely the same as the quote. Since that post, however, I've made arrangements to pick grillnick and Jordan up, which means I don't think there are any outstanding ride requests in this thread.

Hi, Is anyone going up to the fighters practice on the 14th from either Seattle or (preferably) from Tacoma who might be willing to give me a ride? I'd be willing to put in some $ for gas.

Back