The New NEW Online DB

prashka

Scholar
Marshal
The Online Character Database is now back online in its new incarnation! It is now linked with our national forums, which is pretty nifty. Here's what you need to do to access the new Online Database:

• 1) Go to our national forums and either log in or create a username for yourself.
    2) Scroll down to the very bottom of the page, where you'll see the "Alliance Character" forum. Click on that link.
    3) You will see a listing of the different chapters who are online with this new forum (they're being rolled out in stages, so there are only a few up now, and more will be added over time). Click on "Seattle". You will see the following message:

Seattle
    Your account has not been configured with access to this page yet.
    Please fill out the form Here

4) Click the "Here" link and fill out the information requested (name, email, player number). If you want your player number, email logistics and we'll get you set up with that.
    5) Sit back and wait! It's been a pretty fast process so far, but it might get slower as the volume of player requests increases. You can check on your progress by going back to the main Alliance Character forum. Under the listing of the different chapters, you'll see a record of every chapter you've applied to, with either a "Pending" or "Completed" tag at the front. When you have a "Completed" tag, you have access to that database.

Note: You have to apply to EVERY chapter you want to see. If you have characters or gobbies in both Seattle AND Oregon, you'll need to apply to Oregon's page too. Seattle's application won't let you see anything in Oregon. However, once that is done, you're good to go! You can see both without having to log in separately to different places!

If you have questions, feel free to ask us (send emails to logistics@alliance-seattle.com) and we'll help as much as we can.

The online database is now going back to its regular weekly(ish) update schedule, so expect a new update next week! Enjoy, folks!!

Logistics

Woah...it's been updated....dude! :D

Wow. I like this a lot.

Online db is updating as I type. It should be up-to-date by later tonight. As a heads up, the Oregon event hasn't gone in yet. I'll update again when I get the info from that.

B

The online db is up to date! Please be sure to check things look good before the event!

B

The online DB is updating as I type. Check in around noon and it should be good to go. Sorry about the delay! It's been crazy busy chez Barbara. ;)

Back