The New Rulebook

The new rulebook (version 1.1) is now out. It's available in both e-book and physical book (see below). This isn't an entirely new edition, so there's no re-writes, spirit forges, or anything else coming. What this book does is take all of the new rules, clarifications, additions, etc, and put them all into the book. Your old book, along with the errata, ARC rulings, and a little extra stuff, is basically all the new book is comprised of. Having a new book will just be way more convenient. If I can get at least 10 people who want a physical copy of the rulebook to speak up, I'll make an order with Mike V for some copies. You can either pick them up at the event, or arrange to get them some other way ahead of time (assuming we get them quickly).
Fearless Leader said:
The new Rule Book is out.

It incorporates all of the addendum as well as adding in all of the new rituals and High Magic rules, plus the Battleboard system and rules on latex weapons.

The downloadable PDF is available now, and the paperback will be forthcoming!

http://www.double-dragon-ebooks.com/sin ... &x=62&y=77

Fearless Leader said:
If you're going to order some from Amazon, wait a few weeks because I don't want you ordering the book and getting the last edition that they still have in stock.

I have hereby spoken up.

Cost of the "We actually edited this book BEFORE publishing, honest" book, if bought this way?

Probably $20, like it is on Amazon, but we'll probably already have soaked the shipping and you won't risk Amazon shipping you one of the last copies of the old book. I haven't actually talked to Mike V about it, so I don't know if the price will be significantly different, but I doubt it.

Me too. I love paper.

Hmm, count me in, then.

Sounds good. I'm putting in an order as soon as Mike V gets back to me. I'll be ordering more than 10 (since I want one, and we'll need one for Logistics, and it would be good to have a few extras for sale on hand) but if you want to be sure that you get one and you haven't spoken up already, do so, and we'll save one for you. (Also, so that if there's a sudden rush, I can increase our order.)

Add one for me as well, please.

The last edition came out in 2009, this is the "1.1" of that rulebook as far as I know.

It's also worth mentioning that this updated edition was created partly as a push to integrate clarifications and fixes to perceived wording, as well as include some of the newer rules like getting to use latex weapons.

I think i can toss in 20 for one of the books count me in

I'm in for one.

Back