The Not So Good Doctor

jdackow

Adept
Hello All,

This may sound very weird but it is possible that petrified head of the late and honorable Darian Fairfax was stolen by his spirit that is in an alchemical flesh golem.

I do not say this little or to start rumors. When last I talk with Albert Winestein, aka The Good Doctor he spoke of terrible creation of what I would call an alchemical flesh golem. I got worst is then her was able to instill a spirit that was in the circle in to the body and I had knowledge of its former skill. Albert talk about the late Darian Fairfax as one such spirit. However I was lead to believe the spirit is willing to enter the body.

Also he was using his Enslavement #9 to bring earth and celestial casters to Anret to fight in his war. He talked about an antidote but I was not able to purchase on at that time. I did inform a few prominent members of the community of this knowledge before I need to leave last market so I do not know if the was able to leave the next day for Anret as he had plan or not.

~Aramis Seablade

I also heard rumor of the Enslavement #9 being used to send Earth and Celestial scholars to Anret but, after enslavements were declared illegal; I thought he would have removed all of those. He stated that he was going to when I asked him... if he is using our scholars for such a purpose he needs to be brought up on war crimes by the magistrates. Anret is not officially recognized by Wayside. This is very troublesome. Very troublesome indeed.

Lady FallingStar

....what? He's doing WHAT? To Guild Members?!?

Troublesome isn't the word...

- Marsters

That's one-hundred earth guildsmen...

Fredrick

So, what is the plan, there are those in town very close to the 'Good Doctor'. This is very serious if there are that many guild members missing.

Lady FallingStar

I'm awaiting instructions from the Grand Councilors. Otherwise - I'll be paying a fine for assault.

Eric

Circle Master,

Being zat we have no sheriff right now, zee squire has asked me to detain zee doctor for questioning. Please help me vith this.

Jehan W

Jehan,

I've already notified the Grand Councilors about the Good Doctor. Hopefully I can secure backup, in case we have to deal with "flesh golems".

Circle Master Marsters

Ok, got my orders. If we encounter him, we are to detain him. Grand Councilor Cass Darin is sending an Apprentice Counselor to talk to me Saturday morning... maybe we can capture him before then, and have him ready? Or, the Apprentice Counselor may have information for us to help with finding the Good Doctor. Also, if we find the his lab - I want his alchemy book and notes. Arsita has been trying to figure out an antidote for Enslavement #9 with no luck so far, and I know could use any help those notes can give to solve that puzzle.

Circle Master Eric Marsters
Circle Master of Fairfax
Greater Earth Guild of Terna

I believe he left by portal to Anret after the last big market, or at least that was his plan. I believe Lady FallingStar was trying to find a portal there.
~Aramis Seablade

Don't shoot the messenger or anything but I have confirmed the 140 missing guild members are in Anret fighting under Enslavement #9 for the Sapphire Kingdom. The Sapphire Queen is willing to release them all with antidotes in exchange for killing the General of the Olothen Empire. So if anyone has any information on the General that might be helpful. I fully recognize that this is not a good situation but it was the best I was able to do.
-Arsita

A portal is easy. If you want to make one yourself just cast a DFM.

Also there's a good chance that at least some of those Earth Scholars are being forced to cast necromancy. So you'll probably have to kill and punish all of them for breaking the law even though it's an entirely different land that Wayside doesn't have any right to.

You know... Like Tierra.

Banradi Irani Moduri Newberry
Waymaker

Back