The Old Hearth is lit

Hi I'm Lightning! I think I made Old Hearth safe again. There was an old fire that I lit and now everything should be okay, maybe. But if it goes out.... I don't think it can be lit again. Can someone who's gonna be around for a long time check on it every once in a while? I don't want people forgetting again.

Lightning

Goodman Lighting,

I can not thank you enough for getting that lit. I will absolutely be making sure that the fire never goes out again. Heavens knows I didn't even remember hearing stories of one being there when I was growing up. But I am sure a lot of it was lost to the ages especially after we lost most of the town to servants of Igneohex. Fortanis knows plenty of terrible things have happened to my home town. If there is one thing I can do for that place it's making sure what had happened never does again. If there is any particular information that you have on tending the fire or special things that need to be burned please let me know. Most of my time as of late is split between places but I will be heading home for the winter back to Old Hearth and my family.

Again I can't thank you enough. May the best of days be upon you in all matters you attend to.

Guardian Taliss

Back