The PC Meals and the Kitchen

kender159

Artisan
Hey everyone,

Regardless of whether or not you've bought into my meal plan, thank you for being great this weekend in the kitchen with cleanliness. Super duper thanks go out to the the player group, "A Couple of Nuts," I mean the Oakpalms (Rick, Jason, Guy who plays Peer whose name I can't remember, Lizzy, Other newer Oakpalm guy [can you tell I'm awful at remembering names sometimes?] and a couple of others), for a mad rush of cleaning on Saturday night. Others who did a TON of help this weekend are: Chantell Wagner (THANK YOU, OH. MY. GOD. THANK YOU.), Sean Graczyk (I look forward to working with you next month at Seattle's kitchen), Kyra Davis who went above and beyond at game off, and NPC Ben. Also a super huge thanks to Zaz who I hear cleaned like a champ in the tavern.

Since I don't actually know all of who is in the Oakpalms, though I saw you come as an army into the kitchen on Saturday night, would one of you list off who is in the Oakpalms that helped that night? Also, if you helped out in the kitchen when I was outside of it for one obscure reason or another, please toot your horn here. I was really really tired and may not have noticed that you did a lot of work in the kitchen if I didn't talk to you directly and say something thankful to you. Seriously. Say something.

Also, on suggestion of the players, I am posting my Paypal address here for donations to the LittleLeaf Trading Company for this event -- kender159@gmail.com. In the future, I may have to go to a cash and gold payment plan, maybe even an either or for people who can do or want to do one and not the other. Thank you all for allowing me to continue to play a character who has a good reason to be in and around the kitchen so much so I can keep feeding the NPCs and have fun too.

Gabriel de los Angeles
Oregon NPC Cook
Little of the LittleLeaf Trading Company, your PC Cook

You're quite welcome for the help, Gabe. You worked your *** off in that kitchen and a little elbow grease was the least we could do.

The people who helped from the Order of Oakpalm are:

Cael - Rick R.
Peer - Chuck J.
Seyha - Tawny W.
Frayten - Mike S.
Landon - Jason W.
Shelk - Lizzy M.

Last edited:
Back