the rebirth of the Celestial Guild of the Hollow Bastion

Celebolwa

Scholar
Good People of Chiriam's Hollow, the kingdom of Eire, travellers from parts unknown,

Over the years the guild, though effective in some ways has remained unused, somewhat ineffectual, and merely a place to identify whether or not a trinket holds some magical energy. I am once more attempting to integrate the Guild inot our town and its function. I have petitioned the nobles and crown, through the royal guild (which after the withering began- has fallen to some disrepair.) It is my intention to once more call for new and Old guild members to join.

We have a charter, which has been recognized again. A list of expectations members can have of the guild and we they. The benifits to being a member can be explained this coming gathering in a far more detailed manner. Please, if you are a member, were a member, want to be a member or wish to be involved in some way Seek me out this coming gathering.

For our Squires, a special note: Unless barred by culture, it would be an honor, and a boon to the guild, (and for that matter the town) if each of us is part of the guild.

Thank you,
Squire Silverbough
Celestial Guildmaster of the Hollow Bastion

This is great news Squire Silverbough, I have contacted you privately about my interest. See you soon.

May the stars shine upon your paths,
- Mage Eldarion Avari
Member of House Southkin
Mage in the Royal Arcanum of Caldaria
Guildsmen of the Fairdale Mages Guild

Back