The Respite has arrived!

Lurin

Duke
Let us all take in a deep breath as the forces of the corrupt cease their assaults, as we take note of what has been lost, let us also remember that we have gained another two months of peace and relative calmness in which to rebuild, restore, and relax.

An announcement as to the location of the Tournament of Respite will be made shortly, as well as information to the challenges it will contain this year.

-Seneschal John Derigra
Loyal Servant of King Nerak

So now we take fight to corrupt and distroy them? Cut head off of snake?

Quetzalli

I daresay that marching an unprovoked attack on them would be a bad move on our part in the current circumstances, Quetzalli. We should use this time to recover rather than to hunt.

- Gandian

Ya know, one could divert such desires for action to teh twiglings. I had heard tell of the glade where the little buggers spawn from, and come market day i should have a whole new batch of fire-bombs whipped up. so if anyone is up for a little arson, i think we can do ourselves a big favor and clear those blighters out for good.

~Gabriel Di'Greoni

Gabriel,

Do try not to bring a twiggling army down on us would you? :D

Quetz,

The Respite is less a time for counter-assault than a time for healing, men and women at the wall haven't seen their families all year, families haven't had a chance to grieve and bury their dead. and as Gandian pointed out, its a time to prepare for action through logistical handling, retraining, planning, and the like. While our work never quite ends, the respite is about the only time the people of Gaden can walk about safe from the corrupt.

Fern Woods
Sheriff

Back