The Royal Celestial Guild Of the Bastion of Chiram's Hollow

Celebolwa

Scholar
on a piece of parchment on the tavern wall

hone your skills-train in magic-share knowledge-defend the Hollow

Celestial Guild Members and Potential Applicants,

The Mage's Guild is a group of Celestial casters dedicated to the continued advancement of the study of magic. The guild is also to provide assistance to each other and the town. Chiriam's Hollow's Celestial guild will be calling a meeting of all currant Members, as well as inviting all Non-Guild members who would like to apply to the Guild on Saturday night. Please present yourself upon arrival to the Guild masters, or assistant Guild mistresses.

The charter will be made available at that time for potential and current members.

Please contact:
Guild Master Arato Tabin Silberbough
Guild Master Caseighipeus
Assistant Guild Mistress Deborah Glyngrean
Assistant Guild Mistress Medb Widdershins

Its good to hear that there is some sort of Celestial organization going on. Perhaps last year was just a bad year, or I only observed things at bad times but it didn't seem like there was any sort of organization and for one who is deeply interested in the celestial arts this did frustrate me a bit I must admit. While I was eventually able to find the training I needed it seemed like there was no public face or offer of knowledge of the celestial arts well known at all. I will be very glad to attend meetings of this guild at the latest in June. Who should I look for finding in town that will be around constantly and easily accessible who will be running things?

In some ways I am thinking about this in a similar vien to the good organization with which the healers guild is organized and run by my good friend Pantzike. And let me just stress that I am glad to hear about something... The deadlands can use its firebringers. Especially considering the particular weakness to flame that the Undead have... At the very least some sort of resource for people getting Flame Blade spells memorized for them by celestial scholars would be very good.

May the stars shine on your path,
~Mage Eldarion Avari

Back