The Spirit Store Ritual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avaran

Baron
Not sure if I should post this to ARC or here, I am pretty sure I know the answer to this but kind of want an 'official' ruling or to be pointed to where I should post this.

The Spirit Store Ritual

The scroll lists two contradicting aspects for this ritual, and reflects the data in the database.

At the top, is says, "Celestial Formal Magic, Difficulty 5", but in the first paragraph under Scroll Specific Ritual Instructions (basic), it says, "This is a general aspect ritual and will always be the same as the aspect of the ritual caster."

I have attached a screenshot of a print preview from the ritual database to illustrate.

So is it Celestial (pretty sure it is supposed to be), or is it general?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Spirit-Store-Preview.png
    Spirit-Store-Preview.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Thanks, Seth. I will give it a couple of days to see if anyone else can chime in, then I'll go ahead and ask there if no one else suggests otherwise.

Upvote 0
AFAIK, the designation in the drop-down menus is correct, the text was just improperly updated.

There are a few inconsistencies in scrolls, where text contradicts itself or the into at the top. I've always been told to go with what the top of the scroll says.

The scroll database needs a whole lot of love to correct these kinds of things.

Upvote 0
AFAIK, the designation in the drop-down menus is correct, the text was just improperly updated.

There are a few inconsistencies in scrolls, where text contradicts itself or the into at the top. I've always been told to go with what the top of the scroll says.

The scroll database needs a whole lot of love to correct these kinds of things.

For what it's worth, I went through the whole database (minus NPC-only rituals) and Spirit Store and Lore were the only two rituals that had this particular discrepancy.

Thanks for your input, Lauren, much appreciated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back