The Tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Originally, Frederick's Cabin was gotten into, many items were removed and displaced and then returned to the newly returned Frederick. He said he was still missing a book, I believe it was his Alchemical Book. He had some things on him, he should not have either, one happens to be a book as well, if you want Isawda you are welcome to look at it, but I don't think you would like it's contents much either. Upon the death of Frederick many of his items were missing, I found a set of puzzle pieces, a handful of regular books, many reagents, 3 High Magic Scrolls, One was given to Mar, who in turn had me hold on to it.. I recall it originally belonging to Mar.. I have no access to this "Will" you spoke of, but his wishes were always clear, things are to be returned to the Earth Weaver as is right. Anything in that regard was given to Thistle, the horse "Blaze" is still being kept at the Stables here in Parson's, but potions and reagents all have been gathered and given. I have checked my many chests and bags, for it would never be my intention to keep one of your books."

Mobeus pauses for a moment, "Notably missing however was that skin covered book as well.. as well as a Lock Item I saw very briefly. As there is this distress about an Earth Book falling into the wrong hands, I will report to the Fatespinner's office and explain my failure in securing the book on behalf of Parson's Breach. Nothing was clean or reasonable about Fredericks circumstance and from my knowledge even from within the "Haven of the Living" his very body was taken from us. Clearly there is much more going on, and with so many sticky fingers I dare not assume anyone is beyond reproach. I remember Thistle offering Frederick the use of a Spell Book in lieu of him missing his... perhaps he never brought it back with him either?"

After a few more moments, "Pains me to say this, but maybe we must procure a ritual similar to the one used for your loved one. Surely Frederick would know what became of so much of his items.. Though I think that the longest shot of all."

With a tired sigh, Isawda rubs his eyes.

"Then unless I can find Thistle and discover the unlikely news that she has had the spellbook all along, I am in for a long quiet winter turning over every rock in the Breach."

"I thank you for your patience with the inquiry when I am sure you are eager to head for Calinhelm."

With a nod to the Magistrate, Isawda turn to head for the common.
Perhaps he can catch up with Thistle before she departs
Perhaps she has had the spellbook all along.
Perhaps pigs will suddenly sprout wings and soar like griffons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back