The Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company

Phabo

Greetings adventurers! Allow me to introduce myself, I am Malachi Wild Rose (known mainly as Wild Rose) owner and founder of the Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company.

This coming gathering myself and another one in my company will be making our way through the mist to meet all of you and sell some of our wares.

We mainly sell small trinkets and leather goods, though I also offer other services such as dentistry, engineering (both civil and military), leather working, woodeorking, and confectionism. I also dabble in battle tactics and command if necessary.

Please come find me to look at my wares, prices range from 1 silver to 60 gold for certain hand crafted items.

I'm excited to meet new people, please come and chat if you have time

(Malachi) Wild Rose
Owner and Founder of the Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company

Wild Rose,

Welcome to Horizon. I hope you find things to your liking. I am looking for components that travel the mist. Perhaps I can trade you various objects for some, perhaps even magical items or simply gold can work.

Asher Oakheart

Mister Oakheart

I believe I have some components that will be able to travel with me, find me next Friday evening and I will discuss possible trade/payment/etc.

Back