Thefts

Dear adventurers I like you know that I'm looking for the midnight thief that had the liberty to take about 5 scrolls and enchanted pin that was given to me by a friend of mine from me. So if you have any ideas of who the person is please let me or the earth chosen know thank you for your time.

Master Mortis,

I mourn for your loss. At the next gathering, seek me out and we can erect a Circle of Power around your holdings to protect it against brigands and opportunists alike.

In this case, what dragonscripts did you lose? Perhaps we can seek to rebuild your stores through collective bargaining. Similarly, can you describe the pin and the nature of its magics? Releasing these details may help track the perpetrator as they will be less likely find buyers.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Weaver of Five Bridges; Vicomte Rosen
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Master Mortis,

I mourn for your loss. At the next gathering, seek me out and we can erect a Circle of Power around your holdings to protect it against brigands and opportunists alike.

In this case, what dragonscripts did you lose? Perhaps we can seek to rebuild your stores through collective bargaining. Similarly, can you describe the pin and the nature of its magics? Releasing these details may help track the perpetrator as they will be less likely find buyers.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Weaver of Five Bridges; Vicomte Rosen
Keeper of the Tainted Grove
I had 2 skill store ,cod ,preserve duration, and the pin was a silver butterfly with blue and black gems inlay and thank you for your help Master Dramthin

Where did you leave your items? Tavern table, bunk, pouch? Location is important.

Baroness FallingStar

In my trunk that I had a table for my store, unfortunately I didn't have a ward.

Was this part of Merchant's Row?

Baroness FallingStar

I have the pin, it's the tags and the scrolls that I like to get back

(He has the physical pin so he still has that—unless he hmself handed a marshal the mi tag. If someone just took an MI tag thats not taking anything )

Ooc : I have the pin but not the tag that was with it. Libbey gave me that pin with mi tag.

(If they didn’t steal the phys rep then you still have it. )

[The pin was returned to you by the staff?
As in the actual property vs the game tag the property represents as per standard alliance rogue procedure, ie both were stolen, one returned?]

The pin was were I had it and the tag was missing

I don't know that is a Marshall question

Back