Things about Harbors Far

It has been brought to my attention that it may seem like us from harbors far wish to be separate from the rest of the adventurers, like no one else is welcome in our camp aside from those who are from our lands. that is simply not true. i recognize that i may have been abrasive and pushed many people away, and i wish to apologize for that.

We may not be from this world, but that doesn't mean we don't wish to be a part of it. everyone is welcome at our campsite to warms themselves by our fire. No one has to be from Harbors Far or considering formally joining us to come and share wine and food with us. We are welcoming and peaceful people.

even though we grew up somewhere different, we don't want to be isolated from our allies and our new friends, and i would like to formally invite everyone in the dreamscapes to come and be welcomed. we wish to meet you all, and share stories, drink, and merriment.

-james the inconceivable of Harbors Far

Hello James.
Good to finally meet you.
I'm sorry i didn't make it to your camp.
But that's not your fault, it is because i am shy.
But now that i know you i will make sure i get over to see you all.
Also I would like to thank you. Even though you may seem isolated, The warrior from harbors far helped us all.
When we were fighting the twiglings and things were not going as well as expected, Seeing all of you coming through the forest was sight for sore eyes.
You all made a very big difference in the battle to me.
So next time we see each other i will make sure to talk to you all more.
Crow

I'd like to point out we tend to post watch and have been attacked on several occasions, so if we ask who's coming and sound hostile, it's only in defense of our camp and we mean no ill will to those who do no harm.

Free wine y'say?

I sense a blossomin' frien'ship alrea'y.

-Alyce

Aye, the stout spirits served at our camp are Dwarven approved!
I hope those who I stood next to in battle recently will drop by and have a brew with me and my fellows when next we meet.

-Thorador Boulderfist of Harbors Far

I like stout, we should meet. I have not met you. We meet next gathering?

Quextalli

Back