Things to do at April 1st Market

Vanya

Hello fellow adventures!

Garwon and I have been busy over the winter looking for a new home and have not been able to attend any markets recently. We will be at the April 1st market. Does anyone have a summary of things that need help being done over the market?

(OOG: I've been crazy busy with school and haven't had a chance to talk to people.)

~Vanya Tel'Morko

We're ending a war.

My understanding is going on a boar hunt overnight when there are fewer guards present. Stealing some boots and then killing the last general.

Plus odds and ends all over the place.

My understanding is going on a boar hunt overnight when there are fewer guards present.
This is not correct. The boar hunt is at night so the boars are incapacitated. There will be more guards at night, but the boars will not be able to fight or flee.

Ignathis

Thank you for that clarification Iggy

Sister Vanya,

Beyond all the tidings of war, brother Glenn and I plan to speak with diplos from the Leafe Crowne regarding new relations with King Hook and his Anretian lands. You and your partner are invited to attend as it is likely there are any number of tasks which need doing to balance both kingdoms.

Dramthin Hartbsoon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Back