Thinkin' I got lost again...

Fynwei

Squire
Anyone around? All the trees're different... not as piney here. Went off wandering again.

Baron Polare, Lycose, Teth, Bart? Oh dear... Hope I can find someplace warm to stay, it's colder here.

~Fydl

Hi Fydl,

I can help you rent a room at the local inn, nice roaring fire, a bit of mulled cider and you'll be all set, what do ya think?

Fern Woods

That's nice'n all Fern. If I find any taverns I'll ask for you... not sure if it'd be yours though. Not really sure where I am, don't recognize any of the trees. Maybe I ended up in Albor or Caldaria or Wayside or that Dalkani place... but I know I'm not in Andar.

Fydl

Hey Fydle,

I've never heard of any of those places, then again I havent travelled to far south of here ever. I'm not the owner of the tavern but I can probably rent you a room there or at least find you a corner in a hayloft to rest before your on your way. I'm a big beleive in exchanging services, who knows, maybe you can help me out with something.

I gotta get going though, plenty to do an never enough time.

Thanks,

Fern Woods

Fydl,
I think you should be aware that the people of these lands know nothing of other lands through the mists. Why, they don't even believe anyone can travel through the mists! In fact, I have been trying seemingly in vain, to explain that it can be done to Fern's disbelief. I thought you might want to know that, in case it comes up.

- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Ex-Stormgarde Blacksmith (in Albor).

Tazultee

If I'm there, then we'll know, but I know I'm here and there's no Fern here so I think here is not there. There's a lot of trees here though. Are there a lot of trees there? Maybe it's only a little ways over there... no sign of anything but the odd kobold here and there yet. Well, all kobolds are odd, I suppose. That'd be a lot of kobolds... I'm running a little low on buttons now, it's the only way to get them to leave.
You know, some places you can't travel to through the mists. I didn't know they led anywhere other than to more mist until I ran away from Re'anth's place. Once I ended up getting somewhere through spiderwebs, and another time some big thing called an Elder made me pop out of nowhere to somewhere I still can't find through mist travel. And travel to other planes isn't through mist.
Anyways, no Fern here, a few ferns though. Kinda dead still what with the cold season still being around here. Liked it better in Andar, was getting warmer and more rainy...

Fydl

Fydle,

I'm Fern like the plant but not a plant. :) I'm actually headed towards a town near here called Birch its pretty close to the wall where im travelling back from. If you see any blueberries along the way, pick em for me I'll give you something in fair trade.

Fern Woods

Oh! so there ez other folks travling to our lands now? Greetings to friends from beyond the great mist wall! I hope your stay in these lands is good and exciting, Perhaps I will meet with you someday.

Sparrow
Colorful Healer

Ya see! this is how rumors get started, one crazy dwarf starts claiming the sky is green, or that grass grows upside down and all of a sudden you have innocent gypsies and children believing it! Nobody has ever come through the mist wall yet, en I don't know why people have suddenly decided to spread the rumor that its possible in 'other' lands.

- Jerik, Humble laborer

Did'en mean to cause any trouble. If I see any blue berries I'll give 'em to you if I meet ya, Fern. Think I might start looking for towns now... this is the fun part! Into the mist and out, again and again, until I show up somewhere with food. Got a liddle coin too, you guys like that here? Andar folks do. Maybe I'll end up near you folks. Birch? That's a tree, no? Kinda chalky... okay, I'll look for that.

Fydl

Where is this Andar you speak of? It sounds interesting to my ears?

Back