This Coming Market, November 10th-12th

Stormwolf

Chicago Staff
To my fellow adventurers,

If it has not been brought to your attention yet through word of mouth, I wanted to make the threat marching towards our town well known. We have confirmed that a unit of Imperial Soldiers are making their way to this outpost and with the visions we received last gathering, there will be a large brawl with them. There will be scores of elementals that will be on the field. What types we do not know yet. However, I would ask the following precautions from our crafters and casters:

1) Please prepare Enhanced Blades, Elemental Shields and Purifies; be they in spell, potion, or scroll. I expect this to be a long grinder of a fight
2) If you are using a shield, please come find me at the start of the gathering. I am going to use my resources to ensure your shield is spell crafted with the Stalwart Shield enchant as well as place the 3 resists that the shield can hold. I would just ask if you can, to help pay for the cost of the strengthening (1 gold per resist)
3) We will be creating at least 2, hopefully 3 Panaceas of Elemental Shield. We will be passing these out to the town to ensure that when the bigger effects come, we can hopefully shield as many people as possible
4) Now is the time to drag out your healing potions/elixirs. It is possible we will just face a raw numbers attrition fight and the more healing we have the better off we will be.

Possible things we might see throughout the weekend (rumours or knowledge that has not been confirmed to hit us at this moment)
1) Spine drakes. Please do not walk out alone. Groups of 3 minimum please. Most younger Spine Drakes will not go after a group of 3 or more
2) Fae. They are coming back into the lands and we cannot guarantee they will be as friendly as 7-Up is. Watch your words if you encounter them
3) Super Jacked Oathsworn. He/She has broken his oath and now has tapped into their ancestral powers. They will be a force of nature to deal with.

Finally, it is very possible that we will deal with Bruno this coming weekend. I will not go into the specifics of this as I do not want to draw more attention. I would just ask, if things go south, please be ready to scatter or stay near friends who can intercept and dodge attacks thrown at them.

Thank you for everything all of you do for Ikari's Hope.
~Glenn Stormwolf

If anyone has the amount of potions ready. I have the ability to create 1 more panacea at the start of the market.

Kettle Croquet Flank Kolrabi of the Guilderncage III, the Apothecary of House Aviary

To my fellow adventurers,

If it has not been brought to your attention yet through word of mouth, I wanted to make the threat marching towards our town well known. We have confirmed that a unit of Imperial Soldiers are making their way to this outpost and with the visions we received last gathering, there will be a large brawl with them. There will be scores of elementals that will be on the field. What types we do not know yet. However, I would ask the following precautions from our crafters and casters:

1) Please prepare Enhanced Blades, Elemental Shields and Purifies; be they in spell, potion, or scroll. I expect this to be a long grinder of a fight
2) If you are using a shield, please come find me at the start of the gathering. I am going to use my resources to ensure your shield is spell crafted with the Stalwart Shield enchant as well as place the 3 resists that the shield can hold. I would just ask if you can, to help pay for the cost of the strengthening (1 gold per resist)
3) We will be creating at least 2, hopefully 3 Panaceas of Elemental Shield. We will be passing these out to the town to ensure that when the bigger effects come, we can hopefully shield as many people as possible
4) Now is the time to drag out your healing potions/elixirs. It is possible we will just face a raw numbers attrition fight and the more healing we have the better off we will be.

Possible things we might see throughout the weekend (rumours or knowledge that has not been confirmed to hit us at this moment)
1) Spine drakes. Please do not walk out alone. Groups of 3 minimum please. Most younger Spine Drakes will not go after a group of 3 or more
2) Fae. They are coming back into the lands and we cannot guarantee they will be as friendly as 7-Up is. Watch your words if you encounter them
3) Super Jacked Oathsworn. He/She has broken his oath and now has tapped into their ancestral powers. They will be a force of nature to deal with.

Finally, it is very possible that we will deal with Bruno this coming weekend. I will not go into the specifics of this as I do not want to draw more attention. I would just ask, if things go south, please be ready to scatter or stay near friends who can intercept and dodge attacks thrown at them.

Thank you for everything all of you do for Ikari's Hope.
~Glenn Stormwolf
Hey Glenn!

I don't want to be that person, but we reeeeeally shouldn't call that person by any name. We can't let it become a name that he's known by.

Sylvie

((Oog note, this post was supposed to have been in the private post area where NPCs can't interact with it. And will be treated as such.))

Back