This is embarrasing

Corbell

Artisan
This is embarrassing. I seem to have misplaced my entire workshop. I don’t know what happened to it. One moment it was there… or was it over there… I thought it might have been over there. No Wait, I remember it was There! But now it’s gone, all that remains are those strange footprints, and the empty land where it once stood. That is not good, no it is not good. It is very very bad. Where did my workshop disappear to? And how does one’s workshop just vanish and leave nothing but strange footprints in the mud.

Perhaps, I might find someone to help me find my workshop if I visit that floating city, perhaps I may oh yes, perhaps, if I show up at say lunch time on the first of April I might find some that could help me find my workshop, and maybe even discover why it just walked away.

- Lester Levasseur

Hello sir
My name is skylark . I would love to help you find out what happened to your workshop. I might be able to get some of the other adventures to help with the hunt. How many people should I bring and about what time?

I too have lost 3 workshops over the last few months. All were mist touched and portable so who knows where they ended up. I would love to meet with you and find the workshop theif! - Heinricht

Good Heinrich,

Your workshop vanished as well? That is very peculiar, did it leave behind foot prints as well? I saw heavy prints in the mud, the feet had bad three toes or perhaps claws, yes perhaps. I feel that the workshop is taunting me, I can still hear it at times, at times. Perhaps we shall find it together, yes perhaps we shall. I only hope that my concoction's have not run amok, run amok while they have been away. I miss them so, I miss them so.

- Lester Levasseur

Back