This past gather

(Anna's voice can be heard as a soft whisper as if from far away)
So I want to here about whar happened this past gather. I really am hoping for news on the Red Madness plague
Anna Rainwillow

We have found a cure and are working now to distribute it to all. I am also sending a letter to the Ashbury times to have the cure circulated throughout the kingdom.

In Service
Regeant Glorianna Wyndancer Nordenn
First Knight of Nordenn

Anna, my friend!

It is great to hear your voice, to know the madness has not set in yet. Indeed, the cure has been found - a small drop will heal someone completely, even in a state of complete madness!
Of course, because you had not rifted to the land in which the cure was found with us, you were one of our first concerns. Many small teams are heading out with vials to spread the cure. Can you tell us your exact location, so the team closest to you can find you as soon as possible?

Stay well, friend, and you will be completely healed shortly! :D

Oh Anna!

I am glad zat a cure vaz found for you! I know you vere very vorried about it. I am glad zat you can come back to Icenia now too! Ziz meanz zat you zhould come and vizit me and ze little onez.

Lanna

Anna! I 'erd zat there ver bad sings going on, but I knew not zat zay were zis bad! I am so sorry I 'ave been avay for so long. I am overjoyed in hearing zat you vill be ok. Write to me, send me dreams. I am so lonly in hideing....

Alda I am in Caladaria the plague doesn't not seem to travel through the mist that is why the madness hasnt set in. I am nervous about returning to Icenia. Wynter it is good to hear from you I will dream to you more shortly.

Anna, fear not, the cure is setting in as we speak! Lady Knight Glorianna, Sparticous, Raven and myself are making our way to the capital city of Icenia to distribute it from there.

Is there a way that, if you focus hard enough on us or our location, you can rift through the mist directly to us? Forgive me, I am still unfamiliar with much of the rifting magic and traveling through mists. But knowing who is traveling and where we are going, is it possible for you to meet us? We can give you a drop of the cure immediately, and the three brave fighters who are protecting me on this journey can certainly protect you as well!

...Come to think of it... Where is Qualin? Is he well? Perhaps you can travel together to meet us? Whatever is safest, my friend... But I fear we must meet quickly! I've never known someone to not go mad once they are bitten, and I do not want to see you meet that fate! Let us figure this out together!!!

Back