THis Season

Jorundr

Artisan
This season I'd like to tentatively transition my character away from a blood thirsty undead hate machine into something else.
with that said I think out of game I"m going to be trying to start a household of players.

I'd like to tie in several different aspects into the household.. it'll be mainly In-Game but I'd like to have some Out of Game aspects to it as well.. such as teaching members of the household to sew if they dont know how to and trying to make them better players by teaching them crafting and leather working out of game.

the tenative name for the house is going to be

Aeternus or House Aerternus

I wont have the garb ready by the April event I dont think but the following event I'll definetly have the garb ready.

drop me a PM if your interested.

-JC

I thought April was going to be your last event for a while because of the new job...

I'm trying to finagle my schedule so I can managed to take 1 Saturday off a month. Might just have to use my vacation time for it.

in addition I'm also looking to take a pay cut for better hours.. not only for larp but for the family being gone 60 hours a week isn't that great when you have a new born.

nothing is in stone right now April tentatively might be the last event but I'm working trying to change that..

Jorundr said:
I'm trying to finagle my schedule so I can managed to take 1 Saturday off a month. Might just have to use my vacation time for it.

in addition I'm also looking to take a pay cut for better hours.. not only for larp but for the family being gone 60 hours a week isn't that great when you have a new born.

nothing is in stone right now April tentatively might be the last event but I'm working trying to change that..

Good to hear it might not be your last... the more, the merrier.

Back