this sucks

hello all looks like i will be pageing at the season opener. i broke my scapula on sunday. fun fun fun

Ouch dude. Sorry. Feel better and enjoy the pain meds.
--bill

thats rough man. hope you feel better.

yes, feel better and remember is just a game. Don't do anything that would jeopardize healing correctly.

Hah! scapula.

That's a silly body part.

I will be sure to try my best not to accidentally trip and kill your pagey behind.

In the mean time you should heal so that you can take vengeance upon my page slaying ways.

Funny thing is he broke it while practicing fighting...while chasing me.

yeah about that. i leave to pick up sean and no sooner do i pull out of the parking lot, tim trips and breaks something.
when i came back i said "i cant leave you guys alone for 10 minutes can i?"
albert said "actually it happend right after you left."
i said "okay, so i cant leave you guys alone for 2 seconds then."

phedre said:
Awwww... I hope you feel better soon!

Kinda ironic, isn't it, when you have a healer that's injured...
His heal spells only work on other people apparently.

Official response:

Hammerfist said:
yes, feel better and remember is just a game. Don't do anything that would jeopardize healing correctly.

Yes, what he wrote.

Unofficial response:

Dude, duct tape it, sling it, suck down some asprin and hide in the earth circle. Page smage. :twisted:

especialy a shoulder blade unless your ducktaping the whole side of your body and the arm to your torso.

Flyaway Bird said:
Says the man with a permanent scar from doing just that.

Remember Tim, you can't duct tape a broken bone, no matter how hard you try!

I call ********. Gary's right -- I played his cousin Darius on an ankle that had swelled to the size of a watermelon after rolling it during combat. Suck it up!

Come to think of it, I did the same thing last season after screwing up my ankle playing the Doomicorn. I couldn't go to the gym for two weeks after that, and my sneakers didn't really FIT over my swollen ankle, but I finished the event!

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Speaking as a person who has avoided serious injury while playing, nyah nyah.

Seriously, heal up and feel better.

but werent you really sick at one of the gatherings last fall?

especialy a shoulder blade unless your ducktaping the whole side of your body and the arm to your torso.

so how much armor would this give me

Back