Thorador's Offer

Thorador

Rogue
Colorado Staff
It came to my attention recently that there was some knowledge that I, Thorador, had learned over my years adventuring that I may not have properly passed on.
The main piece of information is the knowledge of how to create a Ghoul Blade. A Ghoul Blade is a special blade developed by the dwarfs of old that a journeyman or more skilled blacksmith can craft that is immune to the acidic skin of Blade Eaters and being consumed whole by monsters.
The recipe requires that you craft the item as normal, with 1 silver more of cost, and then add a Cariosus to the mix. They last until broken and can be strengthened and silvered.

I am able to teach a number of people at a pretty reasonable rate - and I have already taught Igneous, though it has been some time since I taught him it. Let me know if you are interested in learning on how to craft this ancient blade - I am willing freely pass on my knowledge.

Thorador Boulderfist

Greetings Thorador,

It is good to hear from you old friend. Excellent timing as there is a very good chance of us running into blade eaters in the upcoming market day.

While I cannot learn such a skill, I would greatly encourage any blacksmith to speak with you.

A question that I have is does the ghoul blade that is made magical have similar protection from magic eaters?

Walk with Honor,
Victor

Hello friend! I hope your offer extends outside of your current group. I am a blacksmith currently residing in Tin Town and would be most interested in learning about this ghoul blade. I am a bit shy on coin at the moment, unfortunately, so how modest were you thinking for your fee?

-Zakar, a humble smith.

The Sentinels of the Wild will fund the creation of a long sword assuming that there is a smith willing and able to make these weapons. Me will provide the coin and the Cariosus but me would ask that the weapon be given to a younger adventurer and then returned to the Sentinels art the end of the market.

-Ragnarok

Back